+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1535

Thread: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

niners took cam Johnson
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

There goes Cam Johnson, finally! What a fall, for a really good player... Looks like my Top 3 are now gonna be Antonio Allen, Marcus Forston, and Aaron Henry

Flip Johnson is gone to the 49ers

Come on Antonio Allen!

Antonio Allen, Aaron Henry, Sean Cattouse, Sean Richardson, Marcus Forston, Donnie Fletcher...

walk up in the club sayinn who da **** is daaattt?

jk but who is this?

Markus Kuhn
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

I have no idea who Marcus Kuhn is.. I wish we went with Marcus, but Marcus Forston...lol

[quote user="Neverend"]walk up in the club sayinn who da **** is daaattt? jk but who is this?[/quote] Its pretty bad that u and i both have no idea who this guy is..lol

Bench Player

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*I have no idea who Marcus Kuhn is..* I wish we went with Marcus, but Marcus Forston...lol[/quote]

Kuhn is a big interior defensive lineman who only started for one year at North Carolina State. He showed good effort in that year in all areas of his play, is good to run down plays from the backside and will be a force working from within. He struggles against double teams and doesn't play very instinctively yet, but he is a developmental project and has late-round value to a team that can afford to wait on his development.

ANALYSIS
    STRENGTHS Kuhn is quick off the ball, and is more of a force working inside against the pass than he is vs. the run, where he can get neutralized at times by forward-moving lines. He shows good effort.

WEAKNESSES Kuhn is very raw and it shows when he works against double teams or attempts to rush the passer. He has a difficult time working against more than one man and teams will take advantage of this early in his career. He is not very sound in his technique using his hands and has a ways to go before he is ready to be influential in the NFL.

+ Reply to Thread