+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154
Results 1,531 to 1,535 of 1535

Thread: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]walk up in the club sayinn who da **** is daaattt? jk but who is this?[/quote] Its pretty bad that u and i both have no idea who this guy is..lol[/quote]I know who he is but didnt know he was draftable. He played well in the Louisvile game I cut up

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]walk up in the club sayinn who da **** is daaattt? jk but who is this?[/quote] Its pretty bad that u and i both have no idea who this guy is..lol[/quote]I know who he is but didnt know he was draftable. He played well in the Louisvile game I cut up[/quote] i'm just happy someone knew em.. I feel this draft kinda gives us the idea were very happy with our team, so lets take some guys that have measurables and things that can be coached up in time, and if it all works out, could be very good.. A bunch of Devlopmental, project types...

Datko just went to the packers I think he could be a decent starting RT somewhere

A ton of talent going after our pick.. Antonio Allen, Bj Coleman, Jordan White, Andrew Datko, David Paulson.. I'd of rather any of those guys...

Veteran

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"]No pass rush though.[/quote]

7th in sacks last year with a TERRIBLE secondary.

+ Reply to Thread