+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 154 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1535

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

I'm seriously worried about Eli in the future against this Eagles pass rush

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]U get the biggest win now QB then draft Brock Osweiler makes no sense[/quote] well, Peyton's not exactly young, and coming off that neck surgery.. Osweiler should be ready in 2 or 3yrs, similar to what Pack did with Rodgers.. I think Osweiler is gonna be a solid QB.. I like the pick...[/quote]I understand but getting Peyton means u are trying to win a Super Bowl immediately u get him playmakers[/quote] true..

Veteran

chris berman sounds like a true eagle fan

[quote user="ozzie0075"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]U get the biggest win now QB then draft Brock Osweiler makes no sense[/quote] well, Peyton's not exactly young, and coming off that neck surgery.. Osweiler should be ready in 2 or 3yrs, similar to what Pack did with Rodgers.. I think Osweiler is gonna be a solid QB.. I like the pick...[/quote]

Agree they have to look toward the future a little bit and Osweiler has major upside and its a great situation for him.[/quote]

In the 2nd round? you might as well wait until Peyton is gone and take a guy in the 1st round

Please pick Dwyane Allen! We did meat with Dwayne Allen, i hope we were impressed..

I'm afraid San Fran might take Randle, and New England might take Massie.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I'm seriously worried about Eli in the future against this Eagles pass rush[/quote]So am I. Giants Oline sux

I quite liked Osemele. I'm liking Konz for us if he is there

Shown by ESPN, the Patriots traded down with the Pack.

I bet they go for Massie.

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I quite liked Osemele. I'm liking Konz for us if he is there
    [/quote]

Konz was taken by Atlanta 7-8 picks ago.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I'm seriously worried about Eli in the future against this Eagles pass rush[/quote]So am I. Giants Oline sux[/quote]
    Fortnately the Eagles picks tend to not work out because for some reason they suck...