+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1535

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Like i said, theres the LSU player i'd of gone with.. Brandon Taylor...

[quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Rudyy"]Does this guy show any emotion? [/quote] Eli must love him, they are so alike lol[/quote] *Eli and Reuben on fire* Reuben: Yo Eli, we're on fire -_- Eli: Yeah..sucks -_-[/quote] he looks like a dope...[/quote]

For some reason I get the feeling that you dislike this pick
    [/quote] Oustide of Cle and Seattle, i think our draft was the worst so far.. We got jumped for the better RB in RD 1, and let Cordy Glenn go by, and then in RD 2, with tons of WR talent on board still, but not 2many TE's left, we go for a WR we have no clue on, because he didn't have a QB throwing him the ball consistently.. He could be just another Michael Clayton, Early Doucet, Terrance Tolliver, buster davis.. He actually reminds me alot of Buster Davis..[/quote]

Or he could be solid... he isn't going to get any attention with Nicks and Cruz forcing double coverage
    [/quote] he could be.. I think other wr's we could of gotten later would be just as good with us though.. I really don't care anymore.. Don't want to talk about it anymore...lol

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Rudyy"]Does this guy show any emotion? [/quote] Eli must love him, they are so alike lol[/quote] *Eli and Reuben on fire* Reuben: Yo Eli, we're on fire -_- Eli: Yeah..sucks -_-[/quote] he looks like a dope...[/quote]

[/quote] Oustide of Cle and Seattle, i think our draft was the worst so far.. We got jumped for the better RB in RD 1, and let Cordy Glenn go by, and then in RD 2, with tons of WR talent on board still, but not 2many TE's left, we go for a WR we have no clue on, because he didn't have a QB throwing him the ball consistently.. He could be just another Michael Clayton, Early Doucet, Terrance Tolliver, buster davis.. He actually reminds me alot of Buster Davis..[/quote]

U couldn't be more wrong. With the pick of Randle we get an NFL ready WR who will contribute day 1. Randle is a stud and there is one thing I would not argue with is that Marc Ross knows his wr's. I'm worried about Wilson seeing the field as a rookie but Eli has probably the most dynamic weapons in the NFL.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Rudyy"]Does this guy show any emotion? [/quote] Eli must love him, they are so alike lol[/quote] *Eli and Reuben on fire* Reuben: Yo Eli, we're on fire -_- Eli: Yeah..sucks -_-[/quote] he looks like a dope...[/quote]

[/quote] we go for a WR we have no clue on, because he didn't have a QB throwing him the ball consistently.[/quote]

He was the very 1st guy we brought in for an interview. I think we knew him better than you think.

I did like Sanu too. But Randle isnt a bad choice in my opinion.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Rudyy"]Does this guy show any emotion? [/quote] Eli must love him, they are so alike lol[/quote] *Eli and Reuben on fire* Reuben: Yo Eli, we're on fire -_- Eli: Yeah..sucks -_-[/quote]* he looks like a dope...[/quote]

[/quote] Oustide of Cle and Seattle, i think our draft was the worst so far.. We got jumped for the better RB in RD 1, and let Cordy Glenn go by, and then in RD 2, with tons of WR talent on board still, but not 2many TE's left, we go for a* WR we have no clue on, because he didn't have a QB throwing him the ball consistently.. He could be just another Michael Clayton, Early Doucet, Terrance Tolliver, buster davis.. He actually reminds me alot of Buster Davis..[/quote]

Or he could be solid... he isn't going to get any attention with Nicks and Cruz forcing double coverage
    [/quote]* he could be..* I think other wr's we could of gotten later would be just as good with us though.. I really don't care anymore.. Don't want to talk about it anymore...lol[/quote]

whos your big board in the 3rd?

Massie continues to fall...

Low rated OTs are jumping over everyone

Bench Player

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Rudyy"]Does this guy show any emotion? [/quote] Eli must love him, they are so alike lol[/quote] *Eli and Reuben on fire* Reuben: Yo Eli, we're on fire -_- Eli: Yeah..sucks -_-[/quote]* he looks like a dope...[/quote]

[/quote] Oustide of Cle and Seattle, i think our draft was the worst so far.. We got jumped for the better RB in RD 1, and let Cordy Glenn go by, and then in RD 2, with tons of WR talent on board still, but not 2many TE's left, we go for a* WR we have no clue on, because he didn't have a QB throwing him the ball consistently.. He could be just another Michael Clayton, Early Doucet, Terrance Tolliver, buster davis.. He actually reminds me alot of Buster Davis..[/quote]

I agree with most of your analysis sportzfan. I was a D. Marin guy, and would have taken Allen in the 2nd. That being said, I think this is a bit harsh. I know you have, but (with fresh eyes) watch some tape of Wilson and Randle. hey are JR guys. Big time college football with productivity. I'm concerned with who will block for these guys, but Eli with 2 new weapons is nice (3 if you count Bennett -- who may be really good).

If we don't sure up our Oline at some point none of this matters, but I think we got some pretty good talent here. Maybe it's not the guys we would have taken (if we were the GM, it would've been Martin/Allen), but these are no slouches.

Please post your round three big board. You were right on with round 2, and it helped me to keep my eye on the prize.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="King Sully"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="King Sully"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This reminds me of the 2009 Draft some. I dont know how good that is. The only thing that bothers me is they could of got a Lineman the went Greg Childs later but hope for the best[/quote]

I feel the same about the 1st pick. We could have got Glenn and then taken Lamar Miller in the 2nd.

I'm happy we didn't take Sanu.

[/quote] Sanu is gonna destroy Randles production as a pro.. people talk about doing stuff with a bad QB.. Go watch the loser QB's at Rutgers, adn then look at Sanu's production.. Good players, figure ways out to get it done...[/quote] you're comparing a ****ty conference to one of the best.[/quote]* So now, the big east is Divison 3 or something?* Woulden't the QB'ing be better in the SEC as well, then?* U act like Sanu played at Slippery Rock or something... Last i checked, Ray Rice and Kenny Britt have come outta Rutgers in past few yrs...[/quote] all im saying is LSU's qb play was HORRIBLE, and that they played the best defenses in football. Taking nothing away from sanu, i like him.[/quote] What WR from LSU went to the pros in teh past 10yrs and did anything?*[/quote]Dwayne Bowe and Devery Henderson

[quote user="King Sully"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Rudyy"]Does this guy show any emotion? [/quote] Eli must love him, they are so alike lol[/quote] *Eli and Reuben on fire* Reuben: Yo Eli, we're on fire -_- Eli: Yeah..sucks -_-[/quote] he looks like a dope...[/quote]

[/quote] he could be.. I think other wr's we could of gotten later would be just as good with us though.. I really don't care anymore.. Don't want to talk about it anymore...lol[/quote] whos your big board in the 3rd?[/quote] To be honest, the first 2picks kinda took the wind outta my sails.. With the first pick, i felt TB just out manuvered us, and i didn't care for the value, and Randle i just see as a big bust as a pro, and i loved the 2guys who went directly after , in Allen and Trumaine Johnson..

We'll probably take some hit or miss prospect would be my guess...