+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1535

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Rudyy"]Does this guy show any emotion? [/quote] Eli must love him, they are so alike lol[/quote] *Eli and Reuben on fire* Reuben: Yo Eli, we're on fire -_- Eli: Yeah..sucks -_-[/quote] he looks like a dope...[/quote]

For some reason I get the feeling that you dislike this pick
    [/quote] we go for a WR we have no clue on, because he didn't have a QB throwing him the ball consistently.[/quote]

He was the very 1st guy we brought in for an interview. I think we knew him better than you think.

I did like Sanu too. But Randle isnt a bad choice in my opinion.
    [/quote]

He'll take Manningham's spot over Barden and Jernigan. He has the size to play outside and let Cruz sit in the slot. Jernigan is more of a slot guy that we drafted to replace ss12 before Cruz broke out and Barden hasn't shown anything over an extended period of time due to injuries and inconsistency... It was a need and he's faced pretty much an NFL defense twice already lol. Let him get some experience and we'll see what happens. If Reese thought any of the o linemen were a good value they'd likely be the pick. We're not going to kill every pick at 32

U guys are going to love this Wilson tape im cutting right now very impressive. Great balance and 2nd Effort

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Rudyy"]Does this guy show any emotion? [/quote] Eli must love him, they are so alike lol[/quote] *Eli and Reuben on fire* Reuben: Yo Eli, we're on fire -_- Eli: Yeah..sucks -_-[/quote] he looks like a dope...[/quote]

[/quote] Oustide of Cle and Seattle, i think our draft was the worst so far.. We got jumped for the better RB in RD 1, and let Cordy Glenn go by, and then in RD 2, with tons of WR talent on board still, but not 2many TE's left, we go for a WR we have no clue on, because he didn't have a QB throwing him the ball consistently.. He could be just another Michael Clayton, Early Doucet, Terrance Tolliver, buster davis.. He actually reminds me alot of Buster Davis..[/quote]

So could Michael Floyd or Blackmon

happy to see russ wilson drafted. interesting that its to the seahawks who just signed flynn though.
    Ig: casefit - follow

Veteran

dwayne bowe.. Lsu receiver for one..

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="King Sully"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="King Sully"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This reminds me of the 2009 Draft some. I dont know how good that is. The only thing that bothers me is they could of got a Lineman the went Greg Childs later but hope for the best[/quote]

I feel the same about the 1st pick. We could have got Glenn and then taken Lamar Miller in the 2nd.

I'm happy we didn't take Sanu.

[/quote] Sanu is gonna destroy Randles production as a pro.. people talk about doing stuff with a bad QB.. Go watch the loser QB's at Rutgers, adn then look at Sanu's production.. Good players, figure ways out to get it done...[/quote] you're comparing a ****ty conference to one of the best.[/quote] So now, the big east is Divison 3 or something? Woulden't the QB'ing be better in the SEC as well, then? U act like Sanu played at Slippery Rock or something... Last i checked, Ray Rice and Kenny Britt have come outta Rutgers in past few yrs...[/quote] all im saying is LSU's qb play was HORRIBLE, and that they played the best defenses in football. Taking nothing away from sanu, i like him.[/quote] What WR from LSU went to the pros in teh past 10yrs and did anything?[/quote]Dwayne Bowe and Devery Henderson[/quote] wow, i love dwayne bowe, how'd i forget about him? I guess i focused to much on Terrance Toliver, Early Doucet, Michael Clayton, Brandon Lafell, Devery Henderson, Skylar Green, and Demetrius Byrd...lol

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]To be honest, the first 2picks kinda took the wind outta my sails.. With the first pick, i felt TB just out manuvered us, and i didn't care for the value, and Randle i just see as a big bust as a pro, and i loved the 2guys who went directly after , in Allen and Trumaine Johnson..

We'll probably take some hit or miss prospect would be my guess...

[/quote]

Reminds me of when we got sintim mid 2nd and everyone loved the pick because reese said they had a 1st round grade on him

theres a reason why guys drop. Randle will be an okay receiver I guess, dont see the potential to be great though.

[quote user="dinz"]dwayne bowe.. Lsu receiver for one..[/quote] Buster Davis, Skylar Green, Early Doucet, Devery Henderson, Michael Clayton, and Brandon Lafell for 6...lol

[quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tuck&rolle"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Rudyy"]Does this guy show any emotion? [/quote] Eli must love him, they are so alike lol[/quote] *Eli and Reuben on fire* Reuben: Yo Eli, we're on fire -_- Eli: Yeah..sucks -_-[/quote] he looks like a dope...[/quote]

[/quote] we go for a WR we have no clue on, because he didn't have a QB throwing him the ball consistently.[/quote]

He was the very 1st guy we brought in for an interview. I think we knew him better than you think.

I did like Sanu too. But Randle isnt a bad choice in my opinion.
    [/quote]

He'll take Manningham's spot over Barden and Jernigan. He has the size to play outside and let Cruz sit in the slot. Jernigan is more of a slot guy that we drafted to replace ss12 before Cruz broke out and Barden hasn't shown anything over an extended period of time due to injuries and inconsistency... It was a need and he's faced pretty much an NFL defense twice already lol. Let him get some experience and we'll see what happens. If Reese thought any of the o linemen were a good value they'd likely be the pick. We're not going to kill every pick at 32
    [/quote]

I never got the love for Doug Martin over Wilson at all

Bench Player

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]U guys are going to love this Wilson tape im cutting right now very impressive. Great balance and 2nd Effort[/quote]

At work today, I was thinking about Wilson. I thought, "I hope redeye is cutting us some fresh tape to get a feel for our #1."

redeye never disappoints.