Fletcher cox time at 9
Tanehill has all the tools. Not crazy about the team fit though. Preferred the Browns or Eagles
Matt Moore > Ryan Tannehill
Bust waiting to happen.
"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker
Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!
[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Tannehill is a bum..[/quote]64 Drops, 23 by Jeff Fuler this season
[quote user="spags4prez"]Matt Moore > Ryan Tannehill[/quote] Matt Moore wasn't THAT bad last year either.
YES. now if 24 more QBs come of the board before we pick we can have whoever we want
Most likely pick by Panthers - Cox
Surprising pick - Floyd?
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
I think the Dolphins should just stick with Matt Moore. When we played them last year he was their leading rusher and passer. He was their offence and now they are going to start the rookie the first time he has a two interception game.