+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1535

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Mike Pope is a great TE coach. He could turn him into an All Pro but that doesnt change the fact that the value isnt very good. I dont for the life of me understand why the Giants dont work the phones like other teams. Maybe drop back to the 5th and get another 4th or 5th next year.[/quote]

So if he turns into a all pro player a fourth round value isn't good? I dont follow..
    [/quote] U can't follow that we could of gotten this guy and turned into that pro bowl player in the 6th-7th UDF range?[/quote]Thats exactly my point

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="CGYgiant"]I guess having pre draft visits with 8 organizations doesn't classify as a draftable player lol. Also, after his pro day he was expected to be a mid round pick.

http://www.downthedrive.com/2012/4/5...p-draft-boards

[/quote]U mean a Cincinnati Bearcat blog is talking up a Cincinnati Football player no way[/quote] Just say u LOVE the pick, because u didn't know, you have to love the pick! Your not allowed to dissagre with any of our picks.. Its just a A+ and end of story..lol

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="Sundown"]Anyone have info on this Mosley guy?[/quote]

He signed with Auburn as a TE, and then he was converted into OT.[/quote]

Hmmm interesting pick. Thanks

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="CGYgiant"]I guess having pre draft visits with 8 organizations doesn't classify as a draftable player lol. Also, after his pro day he was expected to be a mid round pick.

[/quote]U mean a Cincinnati Bearcat blog is talking up a Cincinnati Football player no way[/quote] Just say u LOVE the pick, because u didn't know, you have to love the pick! Your not allowed to dissagre with any of our picks.. Its just a A+ and end of story..lol[/quote]

Lol. Im just glad you aren't making our picks.

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="Sundown"]Anyone have info on this Mosley guy?[/quote]

He signed with Auburn as a TE, and then he was converted into OT.[/quote]

Hmmm interesting pick. Thanks[/quote]I have the Alabama and LSU games cut already. I will get something up on him in a little while

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="CGYgiant"]I guess having pre draft visits with 8 organizations doesn't classify as a draftable player lol. Also, after his pro day he was expected to be a mid round pick.

[/quote]U mean a Cincinnati Bearcat blog is talking up a Cincinnati Football player no way[/quote]

Yeah he probably made up the interest as well as the 40 yard times. You are right as well.
    [/quote] What happened to its the weak Big East? Now its ok to be in the weak Big East for 5yrs and not produce?

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="CGYgiant"]I guess having pre draft visits with 8 organizations doesn't classify as a draftable player lol. Also, after his pro day he was expected to be a mid round pick.

[/quote]U mean a Cincinnati Bearcat blog is talking up a Cincinnati Football player no way[/quote] Just say u LOVE the pick, because u didn't know, you have to love the pick! Your not allowed to dissagre with any of our picks.. Its just a A+ and end of story..lol[/quote]

Lol. Im just glad you aren't making our picks.
    [/quote] Why, we'd of had very similar drafts the past 4yrs that we have.. We'd also have Victor Cruz as well still.. I've agreed with almost everything Reese has done, up till this draft..

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="CGYgiant"]I guess having pre draft visits with 8 organizations doesn't classify as a draftable player lol. Also, after his pro day he was expected to be a mid round pick.

[/quote]U mean a Cincinnati Bearcat blog is talking up a Cincinnati Football player no way[/quote]

Yeah he probably made up the interest as well as the 40 yard times. You are right as well.
    [/quote] What happened to its the weak Big East? Now its ok to be in the weak Big East for 5yrs and not produce?[/quote]

Lets just see how it turns out before we judge

Starter

like i just said, i have been on here for the past couple years but unable to post.

i suggest you take a look through your own posts. they reek of negativity and im not basing it on this draft alone. from the yankees to the knicks to the giants. instead of saying "i dont like this pick, i think we should have went in this direction..." you basically go as extreme as possible in every opportunity you have. "worst draft ever" "worst trade ever". maybe you're not always negative but when you are you take it too far.

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="CGYgiant"]I guess having pre draft visits with 8 organizations doesn't classify as a draftable player lol. Also, after his pro day he was expected to be a mid round pick.

[/quote] What happened to its the weak Big East? Now its ok to be in the weak Big East for 5yrs and not produce?[/quote]

Lets just see how it turns out before we judge
    [/quote] So, shoulden't that work both ways? So your only allowed to say the pick is great, but not that its not a pick that is great?