+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1535

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]I love it when people say this in response to something: "Ill take jerry reese over your opinion" seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts[/quote] It makes no sense.. Why not just wait till the draft is over, and just go* A+...lol*** Its like, I'm sorry i don't care for this draft that much..* I like the Hosley pick, but didn't love it, and i like the Mosley pick, all though i thought there were better lineman, but still solid, but Wilson i felt we lost out on Doug Martin, and i think thats who we wanted, and* i just don't care for Rueben Randle..** I'm just trying to be honest..[/quote]

I'm pretty sure JR said they had Wilson over Martin. The only thing I didn;t like about the 1st rounder was that we took a RB that wasn't as highly rated as Glenn who was also a need position. But I was happy with our choice of RB
    [/quote] Ya, but what was Jerry Reese gonna say?* He really coulden't say, that the bucs really got us good, and we settled for David Wilson, when we wanted Doug Martin.. I could be wrong, but the way it went down, i just feel Martin was the guy, and we went with our next rated RB, thinking there was gonna be a run on RB's in RD 2...* I just didn't like the value, there is some certain intrigue with the pick...[/quote] dude MULTIPLE sources say they had wilson above martin your "general manger skills" is just wrong.[/quote]** What* sources???lol* All the sources are going on what Reese said.. What do u think hes gonna say???lol***[/quote]

Who do you have on your big board for round 6? I'm sure Cam Johnson is on there. I myself like two guys from Troy, Massquoi and James Brown.

[quote user="eli2hixon"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]I love it when people say this in response to something: "Ill take jerry reese over your opinion" seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts[/quote] It makes no sense.. Why not just wait till the draft is over, and just go A+...lol Its like, I'm sorry i don't care for this draft that much.. I like the Hosley pick, but didn't love it, and i like the Mosley pick, all though i thought there were better lineman, but still solid, but Wilson i felt we lost out on Doug Martin, and i think thats who we wanted, and i just don't care for Rueben Randle.. I'm just trying to be honest..[/quote]

I'm pretty sure JR said they had Wilson over Martin. The only thing I didn;t like about the 1st rounder was that we took a RB that wasn't as highly rated as Glenn who was also a need position. But I was happy with our choice of RB
    [/quote] Ya, but what was Jerry Reese gonna say? He really coulden't say, that the bucs really got us good, and we settled for David Wilson, when we wanted Doug Martin.. I could be wrong, but the way it went down, i just feel Martin was the guy, and we went with our next rated RB, thinking there was gonna be a run on RB's in RD 2... I just didn't like the value, there is some certain intrigue with the pick...[/quote] dude MULTIPLE sources say they had wilson above martin your "general manger skills" is just wrong.[/quote] What sources???lol All the sources are going on what Reese said.. What do u think hes gonna say???lol[/quote] Who do you have on your big board for round 6? I'm sure Cam Johnson is on there. I myself like two guys from Troy, Massquoi and James Brown.[/quote] Cam Johnson DE Virginia, James Brown OT/G Troy, Markelle Martin S Ok St, Trenton Robinson S Michigan St, Sean Cattouse S Cal, Scott Solomon DE Rice, James Hanna TE Oklahoma, Tom Compton T S.Dak St, Audie Cole LB Nc St, Winston Guy S Kentucky, Danny Trevathan LB Kentucky, David Molk C Michigan, Garth Gerhart C Arz St.. Thats off the top of my head..

Raiders got Juron Criner.. Great pick

Criner is finaly of the board to the Raiders

I really like Travis Lewis for us in the 6th if he is still there and Tommy Streeter. But again still loads of OL talent and some DL

Veteran

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I really like Travis Lewis for us in the 6th if he is still there and Tommy Streeter. But again still loads of OL talent and some DL
    [/quote]

I remember Lewis was considered a 1st rounder last year. Anyone know what the heck happened?

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]Criner is finaly of the board to the Raiders
    [/quote] That pick is gonna be awesome..

The Seahawks just make the craziest pick of the draft according to NFL.com they drafted Jeremy Lane, C from Northwestern St. who is 6'0 184lbs

Audie Cole sounds like the kind of player-athlete the Giants covet. He has good value in the 6th round.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="michaelkhan3"]I really like Travis Lewis for us in the 6th if he is still there and Tommy Streeter. But again still loads of OL talent and some DL
    [/quote]

I remember Lewis was considered a 1st rounder last year. Anyone know what the heck happened?
    [/quote]

Oklahoma have sucked. He was my favorite LB two years ago. And I though he could be a first rounder last year. I'd like him