+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1535

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]The Seahawks just make the craziest pick of the draft according to NFL.com they drafted Jeremy Lane, C from Northwestern St. who is 6'0 184lbs
    [/quote]
    he's a corner

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="michaelkhan3"]The Seahawks just make the craziest pick of the draft according to NFL.com they drafted Jeremy Lane, C from Northwestern St. who is 6'0 184lbs
    [/quote]
    he's a corner[/quote]

I know but they put him down as a center and I wondered what was going on for a minute and then I noticed they probably forgot the B

2 safties off my 6th rd big board off the board in back to back picks with Trenton Robinson and Winston Guy... Trumain Thomas FS Arkansas, Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St, Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Markelle Martin S Ok St, are still out there..

At LB, Danny Trevathan of Kentucky also makes sense, as well as obviously Audie Cole of Nc St..

James Hanna just turn into a Cowturds.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]James Hanna just turn into a Cowturds.[/quote] Ya, they got some good pass catchers with Hanna and Danny Coale... Danny Coale was one of my favorite sleepers in this draft...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

2 safties off my 6th rd big board off the board in back to back picks with Trenton Robinson and Winston Guy...* Trumain Thomas FS Arkansas, Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St, Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Markelle Martin S Ok St, are still out there..

At LB, Danny Trevathan of Kentucky also makes sense, as well as obviously Audie Cole of Nc St..

[/quote]Janzen jackson would be worth the gamble this late

I can't believe the amount of Safeties that have gone ahead of Markele Martin some of them I've never heard about at all. I wonder what happened to him.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

2 safties off my 6th rd big board off the board in back to back picks with Trenton Robinson and Winston Guy... Trumain Thomas FS Arkansas, Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St, Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Markelle Martin S Ok St, are still out there..

[/quote]Janzen jackson would be worth the gamble this late[/quote] Danny Trevathan is off the board.. I'd be interested in taking a gamble on Scott Solomon DE Rice here in RD 6... Audie Cole is another guy, and as u said, Janzen Jackson is not a bad risk in RD 6... I have no clue what the deal is with Cam Johnson? Hes gotta have some sort of injury?

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I can't believe the amount of Safeties that have gone ahead of Markele Martin some of them I've never heard about at all. I wonder what happened to him.
    [/quote] I knew he had a injruy, i just didn't know how serious...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]I love it when people say this in response to something: "Ill take jerry reese over your opinion" seriously. its the laziest thing you can say. fine, u dont care about anyone's opinion about anything except for what the front office. Glory to you, but if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something come with facts[/quote] It makes no sense.. Why not just wait till the draft is over, and just go* A+...lol*** Its like, I'm sorry i don't care for this draft that much..* I like the Hosley pick, but didn't love it, and i like the Mosley pick, all though i thought there were better lineman, but still solid, but Wilson i felt we lost out on Doug Martin, and i think thats who we wanted, and* i just don't care for Rueben Randle..** I'm just trying to be honest..[/quote]

I'm pretty sure JR said they had Wilson over Martin. The only thing I didn;t like about the 1st rounder was that we took a RB that wasn't as highly rated as Glenn who was also a need position. But I was happy with our choice of RB
    [/quote] Ya, but what was Jerry Reese gonna say?* He really coulden't say, that the bucs really got us good, and we settled for David Wilson, when we wanted Doug Martin.. I could be wrong, but the way it went down, i just feel Martin was the guy, and we went with our next rated RB, thinking there was gonna be a run on RB's in RD 2...* I just didn't like the value, there is some certain intrigue with the pick...[/quote] dude MULTIPLE sources say they had wilson above martin your "general manger skills" is just wrong.[/quote]** What* sources???lol* All the sources are going on what Reese said.. What do u think hes gonna say???lol***[/quote]

BOB PAPA

MIKE GARAFOLO

The giants had wilson better than doug martin and wilson is a better RB than martin. own up to it

reese isnt a liar