+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 154 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1535

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

2 safties off my 6th rd big board off the board in back to back picks with Trenton Robinson and Winston Guy...* Trumain Thomas FS Arkansas, Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St, Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Markelle Martin S Ok St, are still out there..

At LB, Danny Trevathan of Kentucky also makes sense, as well as obviously Audie Cole of Nc St..

[/quote]Janzen jackson would be worth the gamble this late[/quote] Danny Trevathan is off the board..* I'd be interested in taking a gamble on Scott Solomon DE Rice here in RD 6... Audie Cole is another guy, and as u said, Janzen Jackson is not a bad risk in RD 6... I have no clue what the deal is with Cam Johnson?** Hes gotta have some sort of injury?[/quote]He has Sickle Cell trait and it effects his stamina. He cant play a lot of snaps which would be fine for the Giants[/quote]

That doesn't sound good
    [/quote]
    However, he is immune from malaria because of it!!!

wow, Matt McCants was still out there? I forgot all about him.. Now, that is value.. I could of seen him go in RD 3, and woudlen't of said a word.. Very athletic OT, kinda in the mold of Beatty..

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

2 safties off my 6th rd big board off the board in back to back picks with Trenton Robinson and Winston Guy... Trumain Thomas FS Arkansas, Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St, Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Markelle Martin S Ok St, are still out there..

At LB, Danny Trevathan of Kentucky also makes sense, as well as obviously Audie Cole of Nc St..

[/quote]Janzen jackson would be worth the gamble this late[/quote] Danny Trevathan is off the board.. I'd be interested in taking a gamble on Scott Solomon DE Rice here in RD 6... Audie Cole is another guy, and as u said, Janzen Jackson is not a bad risk in RD 6... I have no clue what the deal is with Cam Johnson? Hes gotta have some sort of injury?[/quote]He has Sickle Cell trait and it effects his stamina. He cant play a lot of snaps which would be fine for the Giants[/quote]

That doesn't sound good
    [/quote]
    However, he is immune from malaria because of it!!![/quote]

Ya but the likeliness of a player getting Malaria probably doesn't play in to the drafting strategy.

Starter

eagles are horrible drafters, i cant comment on this draft but in the past they are terrible which is why they spend all their money on free agents every year.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow, Matt McCants was still out there? I forgot all about him.. Now, that is value.. I could of seen him go in RD 3, and woudlen't of said a word.. Very athletic OT, kinda in the mold of Beatty..[/quote]

Do you think either him or Mosley can play at OG?

I'm guessing there are gonna be some very good guys as UDFA

[quote user="EliTE"]eagles are horrible drafters, i cant comment on this draft but in the past they are terrible which is why they spend all their money on free agents every year.[/quote]

I'm not sure how many on here would agree with that. I think last season's FA binge had more to do with the fact that the Eagles were traditionally very good at keeping payroll low, and then last season they implemented a salary-floor and a lowered salary cap (causing many teams to let go of good players).

That's just my take.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

double post, my bad
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Feel sorry for Mr. Irrelevant this year. He has to deal with that psycho woman from youtube who wants to sleep with him.

Great pick up by Titans getting Scott Solomon DE Rice.. I did quite a bit of research on the kid, and i think he could of been a great replacement for Dave Tollefson... The titans draft is really looking good..