+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1535

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I'm guessing there are gonna be some very good guys as UDFA
    [/quote] Definetly.. I'm hoping we grab a couple safties.. Trumain Thomas FS Ark, Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Blake Gideon S Tex, Tony Dye SS UCLA, Janzen Jackson S McNeese St.. Those guys all interst me with our 7th or as UDF's...

dennard fell so low?? lmfao

Starter

[quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="EliTE"]eagles are horrible drafters, i cant comment on this draft but in the past they are terrible which is why they spend all their money on free agents every year.[/quote]

I'm not sure how many on here would agree with that.* I think last season's FA binge had more to do with the fact that the Eagles were traditionally very good at keeping payroll low, and then last season they implemented a salary-floor and a lowered salary cap (causing many teams to let go of good players).

That's just my take.
    [/quote]they have low payroll becuz they dont draft guys worth resigning to big money.

Denard to the Patriots in the 7th round. I saw him mocked to them in the 1st at 31

[quote user="nevada11"]dennard fell so low?? lmfao[/quote]

He assaulted a police officer a week ago. I am surprised he got drafted at all.

This isnt even including how poorly he did at the senior bowl, where he got smoked by a rather weak group or wrs.

[quote user="EliTE"][quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="EliTE"]eagles are horrible drafters, i cant comment on this draft but in the past they are terrible which is why they spend all their money on free agents every year.[/quote]

I'm not sure how many on here would agree with that. I think last season's FA binge had more to do with the fact that the Eagles were traditionally very good at keeping payroll low, and then last season they implemented a salary-floor and a lowered salary cap (causing many teams to let go of good players).

That's just my take.
    [/quote]they have low payroll becuz they dont draft guys worth resigning to big money.[/quote] Trent Cole, Jeremey Maclin, Desean Jackson, Shady McCoy, Brent Celek, Kevin Kolb, Mike McGlynn, Stewart Bradley, Riley Cooper, Victor Abeiamari, Shawn Andrew, Lito Sheppard..etc

They aren't that bad, at getting solid Early picks, and helpful mid to late rd picks..

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nevada11"]dennard fell so low?? lmfao[/quote]

He assaulted a police officer a week ago. I am surprised he got drafted at all.

[/quote] Ya, i was surprised anyone would take that idiot..

Is Marcus Forston still out there? He'd probably be near the top of my wish list this late.. Good 7th rd value.. Also, Sean Cattouse and Trumain Thomas are pretty solid picks this late.. Still good C's on the board, with William Vlachos and Garth Gerhart.. Also, did anyone draft Chandler Harnish or Bj Coleman yet?

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="EliTE"][quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="EliTE"]eagles are horrible drafters, i cant comment on this draft but in the past they are terrible which is why they spend all their money on free agents every year.[/quote]

I'm not sure how many on here would agree with that.* I think last season's FA binge had more to do with the fact that the Eagles were traditionally very good at keeping payroll low, and then last season they implemented a salary-floor and a lowered salary cap (causing many teams to let go of good players).

That's just my take.
    [/quote]they have low payroll becuz they dont draft guys worth resigning to big money.[/quote] Trent Cole, Jeremey Maclin, Desean Jackson, Shady McCoy, Brent Celek, Kevin Kolb, Mike McGlynn, Stewart Bradley, Riley Cooper, Victor Abeiamari, Shawn Andrew, Lito Sheppard..etc

They aren't that bad, at getting solid Early picks, and helpful mid to late rd picks..

[/quote]What about Chris Polk?

A lot of these guys that havent been drafted have medical reasons teams kept quiet