+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 154 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]* Did Dallas just trade up?* ESPN stinks for coverge.. Its showing Dallas pickign next, and they have yet to talk about it..[/quote]

Yes they gave up a 2nd to the rams
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Blackmon to Jags
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

oh jeez...Cox to Cowboys?

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] Did Dallas just trade up? ESPN stinks for coverge.. Its showing Dallas pickign next, and they have yet to talk about it..[/quote]

Yes they gave us a 2nd to the rams[/quote]

Wow who are they taking Claiborne?

Dallas is going to pick Claiborne

****ing a the cowboys traded up for claiborne...its ok tho i dont think he's near the player patrick peterson is but dam cowboys are going all in

[quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Jax wants blackmon... I'd laugh if Vikes took him....[/quote] Well you were right about Khalil[/quote] Yup, i figured Kalil or blackmon.. Didn't buy the Claiborne hype..

Now, i think the bucs will end up with claiborne...

[/quote]

No the bucs have no one now that they are at 7. That will be an interesting one I'm thinking Kuechly
    [/quote] oh, i see.. ESPN still hasen't mentioned Dallas trade..lol

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Rams have to go Claiborne. They were one of the weakest teams against the pass and their DL isn't that bad honestly. Who knows though since it depends on what they think Cox could do.[/quote]

Was that Prince he just used?

In the tough times we find out who we are.

I don't like the move up for Blackmon I think Floyd is just as good if not better and they could have had him at 7.

Floyd to the Rams now but I dont know if he gets there

Blackmon at 5 is a reach I think