+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="lawl"]I don't care how good he good he becomes. He's a ****ing useless running back[/quote]</P>

You're a very bitter young man, Lawl. Consider yourself hugged by Good 'Ol Morehead.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]C grade for me First round split carry RB is not first round worthy[/quote]
    this he is not an every down guy, we could of had turbin later smfh.
    [/quote]

How is he not an every down back? He was the best performing back in the pass catching drills at the combine. That on top of his amazing production as the focal point of the VT offense.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="VegasGmen"]

[quote user="B&RWarrior"][quote user="VegasGmen"]We already have Wilson clone on our team and that is Scott. JR got out manuevered by TB then probably tried to trade back but no deal.[/quote] I'm not so sure. Wilson is more dynamic than Martin. I hope our run blocking improves.[/quote]</P>

If Wilson's pass blocking doesn't improve he won't see the field till the end of the season</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wanna bet?</P>[/quote]

Yes, TC won't give snaps to a guy that can't protect Eli. This guy probably gets less than 8 snaps a game until he fumbles. Then he gets 0 snaps a game.

Hell a few fumbles in the preseason and he won't see the field until 2013. It was a wasted pick.

Veteran

[quote user="lawl"]I don't care how good he good he becomes. He's a ****ing useless running back[/quote]

You seem like you have it out for the guy.

Veteran

[quote user="BlueBlooded1979"][quote user="nygfan0816"]bad pick, fleener and glenn has better value then wilson. we could've got just as good a RB in the 2nd or 3rd[/quote]

Or the 5th. The third best back can't have more value than the best TE or the third best Tackle.

Reese must have forgotten that the running game compliments the passing game now. Wasting a 1st rounder on a guy that will be the number 2 back at best is just a reach.[/quote]

Reese said Wilson was the second RB on their board...

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="lawl"]I don't care how good he good he becomes. He's a ****ing useless running back[/quote]</P>

Tell us how you truly feel. Let's just wait and see what the kid can do on the field. </P>[/quote]

I'm sorry but this is blatant hating... thats like saying he could become AP but **** it cuz he's a RB....

It's not a bad pick. I didn't see JR picking Glenn, because he likes OL who are lighter, more agile, and more fleet of foot. Fleener is overrated methinks.

Wilson could turn out to be a stud, and he was ranked as the 2nd best RB on most boards, and a 1-2 Round Pick guy.

David Wilson is basically a Tiki Barber clone. He has that dynamic running and cutback ability that Tiki had. Also, he has fumbling and durability issues.

If Wilson can bulk up and strengthen a bit more like TIki had to that will help fix his fumbling/durability concerns, and he will become more of a complete back - a speed merchant who can lower the boom and go between the tackles.

All-Pro

I'm disgusted that they drafted upon need.

if he's a 4 time pro bowler, its still an awful pick. And I have never criticized Jr in my entire life.

This is dumb. Period.

Jerry reese discussing his pick on MSG NY giants draft coverage
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="BlueBlooded1979"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="VegasGmen"]

[quote user="B&amp;RWarrior"][quote user="VegasGmen"]We already have Wilson clone on our team and that is Scott. JR got out manuevered by TB then probably tried to trade back but no deal.[/quote] I'm not so sure. Wilson is more dynamic than Martin. I hope our run blocking improves.[/quote]</P>

If Wilson's pass blocking doesn't improve he won't see the field till the end of the season</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wanna bet?</P>

[/quote] Yes, TC won't give snaps to a guy that can't protect Eli. This guy probably gets less than 8 snaps a game until he fumbles. Then he gets 0 snaps a game. Hell a few fumbles in the preseason and he won't see the field until 2013. It was a wasted pick.[/quote]</P>

Must be why they drafted him in the first round. Maybe he'll make it on the practice squad.</P>

Hahahaha!!!!!! You're in a dream world right now.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi