+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="King Sully"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="lawl"]I don't care how good he good he becomes. He's a ****ing useless running back[/quote]

Tell us how you truly feel. Let's just wait and see what the kid can do on the field.

[/quote]

I'm sorry but this is blatant hating... thats like saying he could become AP but **** it cuz he's a RB....[/quote]

Having a top rb is a waste of resources.

No top 5 rb has won a sb since Marshall Faulk.

Then when they play well you have to give them a ludicrous second contract that none of them live up to. Want proof? Like AP- torn acl, CJ2K-fell off, DWill.. Our very own Jacobs couldn't live up to his, and now it appears ab wont as well.

Just keep throwing a mid or late round pick at the rb position and you'll get plenty of production

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Just wanted to say to redeye and nysportzfan and all you guys who follow the draft and college football the way you do.

I've learned a lot from all of you and respect your opinions. Even when they dare to disagree with mine.

[/quote]

And I know people said that we only picked Wilson because Martin was gone but:

[quote user="lawl"]I'm disgusted that they drafted upon need. if he's a 4 time pro bowler, its still an awful pick. And I have never criticized Jr in my entire life. This is dumb. Period.[/quote]

Aaron Ross, Kenny Phillips and Hakeem Nicks were all drafted on need. Now add David Wilson.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]C grade for me First round split carry RB is not first round worthy[/quote]
    this he is not an every down guy, we could of had turbin later smfh.
    [/quote]

How is he not an every down back? He was the best performing back in the pass catching drills at the combine. That on top of his amazing production as the focal point of the VT offense.

[/quote]

can he pass block when needed? im done

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

All-Pro

[quote user="lawl"]I'm disgusted that they drafted upon need. if he's a 4 time pro bowler, its still an awful pick. And I have never criticized Jr in my entire life. This is dumb. Period.[/quote]

Aaron Ross, Kenny Phillips and Hakeem Nicks were all drafted on need.* Now add David Wilson.

[/quote]

Those three guys play more important positions.

Aaron Ross, Kenny Phillips and Hakeem Nicks were all drafted on need. Now add David Wilson.

[/quote]

Nice call MH. I will never question you again . . . . unless of course this guy sucks []

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]C grade for me First round split carry RB is not first round worthy[/quote]
    [/quote]

How is he not an every down back? He was the best performing back in the pass catching drills at the combine. That on top of his amazing production as the focal point of the VT offense.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats what coaching is for. Wilson is a prospect just as every player drafted is. Very few RB's can pick up blitzes when they come out of college.

You guys crack me up. This kid is a rare talent.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

Nice call MH. I will never questions you again . . . . unless of course this guy sucks []

[/quote]

Yes you will and you know it. We both know its more fun that way.

All-Pro

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]C grade for me First round split carry RB is not first round worthy[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats what coaching is for.* Wilson is a prospect just as every player drafted is.* Very few RB's can pick up blitzes when they come out of college.

You guys crack me up.* This kid is a rare talent.

[/quote]
    "Rare" talents dont fall to the 32nd pick.

Veteran

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats what coaching is for. Wilson is a prospect just as every player drafted is. Very few RB's can pick up blitzes when they come out of college.

You guys crack me up. This kid is a rare talent.

[/quote]

im not sayin he sucks calm down,
    i just think there is better value there at 32

i ****ing hate still as a first round pick but i think he was more of a BPA than wilson. thats my honest opinion but whatever hes a giant now nothing i can do about it but cheer and hope he is as good as you guys believe he is

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg