+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 154 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*The rams just got the same value with Pead as we did with Wilson, except Mid 2nd rd...[/quote]

Except Pead is nowhere near as good a player. Wilson will be great for us and has the ability to play every down. Don't know why so many people are down on that pick.
    [/quote]Not down on the player just wish it was 10 picks later.Seems like the GIants dont understand how to work the phones[/quote]That's pretty much how I feel about it as well.

Veteran

Lions taking David??

Damn, I wanted Devon Still. I'll take Allameda Talu or Lavonte David now.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]The rams just got the same value with Pead as we did with Wilson, except Mid 2nd rd...[/quote]

Except Pead is nowhere near as good a player. Wilson will be great for us and has the ability to play every down. Don't know why so many people are down on that pick.
    [/quote]Not down on the player just wish it was 10 picks later.Seems like the GIants dont understand how to work the phones[/quote]

I can see that but he is still a good pick for us. I also think he would have been picked by the time we go in 2 and he was the guy we wanted.

So Reuben Randle is the LAST GUY left in the Green Room live at the Draft.

Im actually cutting up more Wilson games right now. Made a great block in the game im cutting . Flipped the LB over If u guys didnt see I cut the Miami game earlier today

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]The rams just got the same value with Pead as we did with Wilson, except Mid 2nd rd...[/quote]

[/quote]Not down on the player just wish it was 10 picks later.Seems like the GIants dont understand how to work the phones[/quote]Ya, i just don't like the value.. U had Wilson as your 4th rated RB, who were your top 3? I seen this in another thread i was reading, and was curious..

[/quote]Not down on the player just wish it was 10 picks later.Seems like the GIants dont understand how to work the phones[/quote]Ya, i just don't like the value.. U had Wilson as your 4th rated RB, who were your top 3? I seen this in another thread i was reading, and was curious..

he's got quite a highlight reel. wow

Bench Player

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Still Available:

DE Vinny Curry
    C Peter Konz
    DT Devon Still
    TE Dwayne Allen
    OT Bobby Massie
    LB Lavonte David
    WR Reuben Randle[/quote]