+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 154 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]If Randle drops much further we might see the giants trade up for him. Even though there are other good players out there
    [/quote] i don't know, isn't Sanu still out there? I think Criner is better then Randle as well, but the giants i think like Randle better, but i don't know if they like Randle better then Sanu, we shall see..

If Broyles can come back from the ACL this could be a steal for the Lions

why is every1 passing on randle?

guess its good for us. we should have randle or sanu with our 2nd pick. dont like allen.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]* I'm hoping Konz, Massie, Sanu, Hayward, or Criner at this point[/quote]Giants might pick Randle I know u wont be happy. Guy is very smooth for his size. LSU doesnt throw the ball. Under 20 attempts per game stats arent going to be through the roof

Bench Player

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="spags4prez"]What do y'all think of Osemele?[/quote] i like em...[/quote]

He may be there and fill our Oline need. BTW, I agree with your love of Allen, and your backups of Hayward, Konz, and Massie (not in that order necessarily)

SPOILERS

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

Falcons taking C Peter Conz.
    Steelers taking OT Mike Adams.

Still left: DE Vinny Curry, WR Reuben Randle, TE Dwayne Allen, OT Bobby Massie, LB Lavonte David

6 picks until us.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] I'm hoping Konz, Massie, Sanu, Hayward, or Criner at this point[/quote]Giants might pick Randle I know u wont be happy. Guy is very smooth for his size. LSU doesnt throw the ball. Under 20 attempts per game stats arent going to be through the roof[/quote]

Houston is going to take a WR here to pair with Andre Johnson. Randle would make sense for them here.

Randle drop doesnt surprise me

Never saw a great athlete. Great, savvy player no doubt though

LOL i love messing with Garaflo

Jmpasq ? @Jmpasq Close
    @MikeGarafolo @BleedBlue4NY Can U ask Jerry Reese about the non existent run on RB's

Doesn't that validate his pick right there?? RT @Jmpasq: Can U ask Jerry Reese about the non existent run on RB's #nyg

Jmpasq ? @Jmpasq Open
    @MikeGarafolo So if there was a run he is right and if there isnt he is still right. OK got it thanks

Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo Close
    @Jmpasq Stop putting words in my mouth

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]The rams just got the same value with Pead as we did with Wilson, except Mid 2nd rd...[/quote]

Except Pead is nowhere near as good a player. Wilson will be great for us and has the ability to play every down. Don't know why so many people are down on that pick.
    [/quote]Not down on the player just wish it was 10 picks later.Seems like the GIants dont understand how to work the phones[/quote]Ya, i just don't like the value.. U had Wilson as your 4th rated RB, who were your top 3? I seen this in another thread i was reading, and was curious..[/quote] I did when I started looking at RB's closer after BJ's release I moved him to 3. 1.Richardson 2.Martin 3.Wilson 4.Gray 5.Miller 6.Polk 7.Pead[/quote] nice.. Your higher on Gray then i am, and i like Pead alot better then u do... I also like Polk better then miller.. I dont like how easily Miller goes down..