+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I can't believe the Browns just did that

The Vikings clearly made a fool out of them there was absolutely no interest from anyone else in that pick and they pretty much stole a 3rd rounder from the Browns

***EDIT***

They gave up a 4th, 5th and a 7th

Re: I can't believe the Browns just did that

Tampa bay May of had interest of trading with the vikings and taking Richardson.

That could all be a lie though
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

This secures our chance at getting Doug Martin a little bit more now since that will be one less team in the 20 range to go with him.

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]Tampa bay May of had interest of trading with the vikings and taking Richardson.

That could all be a lie though[/quote]

Im pretty sure thats what the Vikings played at. But I doubt its true

How is it a bad trade? The Browns had an abundance of picks, they drop off some later rounders to get their guy.

Tampa Bay had to be very interested. We will never know, but I don't think Holmgren would trade up if he wasn't absolutely positive.

We won't know until a few years from now if the Buccaneers release a statement confirming their interest.

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]The Vikings clearly made a fool out of them there was absolutely no interest from anyone else in that pick and they pretty much stole a 3rd rounder from the Browns

***EDIT***

[/quote]

The Browns have 13 picks I think (now 10)
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="TheEnigma"]This secures our chance at getting Doug Martin a little bit more now since that will be one less team in the 20 range to go with him.[/quote]

I'm not gonna say I dislike that. I'm gonna say I'd rather one of the other 2 RBs at the end of the first even tough I would like to not take a RB in the first at all but if there's good value I won't mind too much

Veteran

I'm stunned

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="michaelkhan3"]The Vikings clearly made a fool out of them there was absolutely no interest from anyone else in that pick and they pretty much stole a 3rd rounder from the Browns

***EDIT***

[/quote]

The Browns have 13 picks I think (now 10)
    [/quote]

I think they need as many as they can get