+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I THINK we need to get a top shelf WR now

Re: we need to get a top shelf WR now

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"]dallas and philly have a ton of talent in the defensive backfield.

cowboys have 3 good corners although i believe claiborne is overrated.

but we need to get a WR and a damn good one.[/quote]Aren't you going to at least wait until tomorrow to overreact?
    [/quote]

lmfao. i think thats a first.

and how is me stating reality overreacting again? did i go "oh we're screwed we wont win any games" or any version of that?

or did i say "we need to get a wr now"??

couldnt u wait until tmrrw before u started acting like a duche bag for talking about football? silly me.

and, we need to get a wr.[/quote]
    We already have 2 top shelf WR. We just need a reliable 3rd. To say that we need a top shelf 3rd is overstating things, or in other words, overreacting, much like you did when Smith signed with Philly.

[/quote]

wtf r u talking about now? im sorry for having a diff. opinion than you. u sure overreact when someone doesnt think like u do...SMH at anyone who feels me going "we need to get a wr" is some sort of criminal act...

drez-ummm ur last post is exactly correct. I THINK WE NEED A WR...if JR doesnt good i trust him.

SORRY EVERYONE! DALLAS AND PHILLY HAVING EXCELLENT SECONDARIES MAKES ME THINK WE NEED A WR.

wtf is wrong with me!

smfh at some people, ridiculous...u dont agree, cool. no need to start acting like my opinion is some sort of crime my god...[/quote]
    Typical overreaction by you. I think the herb has given you a permanent sense of paranoia.

How has Philly's secondary gotten better? In fact, theirs just took a hit in losing Samuel.

Again. We have TWO top shelf WRs. We just need a reliable third option that can create some production. That player may or may not currently be on our roster.

However, to get sand in your vag because Dallas now has 2 good corners (still crap safeties) and to say that we need to get another top shelf WR is overreacting when we already have two of the best WRs in the game.

Not that additional WR's DON'T help but where do we draw the line on what a team needs? If the Giants of all teams NEED a WR with the best 1-2 combo in the league, doesn't that mean every team needs a WR then?

Re: I THINK we need to get a top shelf WR now

if someone is there at 32...take 'em!

but i think they will go defense!

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Not that additional WR's DON'T help but where do we draw the line on what a team needs? If the Giants of all teams NEED a WR with the best 1-2 combo in the league, doesn't that mean every team needs a WR then?[/quote]

yeah thats a good point. i just worry a lil bit bc BB and that gameplan of "make MM beat us" and teams copy gameplans...nicks and cruz are dominant, but d's can double two options. i dunno, i had us getting a wr before the draft, with dallas making that move and philly having solid corners, i think we need a wr

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"]dallas and philly have a ton of talent in the defensive backfield.

but we need to get a WR and a damn good one.[/quote]Aren't you going to at least wait until tomorrow to overreact?
    [/quote]

and how is me stating reality overreacting again? did i go "oh we're screwed we wont win any games" or any version of that?

couldnt u wait until tmrrw before u started acting like a duche bag for talking about football? silly me.

We already have 2 top shelf WR. We just need a reliable 3rd. To say that we need a top shelf 3rd is overstating things, or in other words, overreacting, much like you did when Smith signed with Philly.

[/quote]

wtf r u talking about now? im sorry for having a diff. opinion than you. u sure overreact when someone doesnt think like u do...SMH at anyone who feels me going "we need to get a wr" is some sort of criminal act...[/quote]
    So, my saying that you're overreacting is me overreacting? Interesting. Did I say it was criminal? I'm just saying don't get your panties in a bunch, but obviously I am entirely way too late for that.

Do we need a WR? Possibly. Do we need a top shelf WR? No. We already have 2.
    [/quote]

"ur overreacting just like u did with steve smith" even tho that never happened...
    "arent u going to wait til tmrw to overeact"
    ^duche bag

and tell me again, where did i say we dont have 2 awesome wr's? anyone who follows my post knows i am big fans of nicks and cruz...the teams in our division went out of there way to defend that, we lost mm, so I believe we need a wr...get over urself u dont know any more than anyone else, u may think u do, acting all pretentious and so quick to talk down to someone with a diff opinion.

whatever, off it. forgot, simply stating an opinion around here is too much to handle for a lot of jerk offs[/quote]
    Yeah, like you. I simply stated my opinion of your opinion and you're flying off the handle calling me a ******, which to add you're spelling wrong. Don't know if it's intentional, but if it is, that's bannable. Not that I'd report it. Not my style.

Yes, we lost MM, but JR, TC, and KG may believe that either Jernigan, Hixon, or Barden are capable of filling that role. We only need to have a reliable 3rd option. Sure, a top flight guy would be nice, but it'd be a luxury.

So, again, stop overreacting. Take another binger... or a Quaalude or something. Your getting way too tightly wound. For someone calling me names for disagreeing with you, you're the only one that really seems to have a problem with someone disagreeing with them.

but then again JR could prob find a diamond in the rough later.

it'd be sweet if Wright is there at 32

[quote user="giantsfan420"]but then again JR could prob find a diamond in the rough later.

it'd be sweet if Wright is there at 32[/quote]That's pretty much it dude. Not that WR doesn't help but it's sort of silly to take a WR with our 1st overall with Nicks and Cruz unless we were to get a steal like Blackmon or Floyd but thats not happening obviously. We'll wait and develop one is my prediction.

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"]dallas and philly have a ton of talent in the defensive backfield.

[/quote]

[/quote]

wtf r u talking about now? im sorry for having a diff. opinion than you. u sure overreact when someone doesnt think like u do...SMH at anyone who feels me going "we need to get a wr" is some sort of criminal act...[/quote]
    So, my saying that you're overreacting is me overreacting? Interesting. Did I say it was criminal? I'm just saying don't get your panties in a bunch, but obviously I am entirely way too late for that.

[/quote]

"ur overreacting just like u did with steve smith" even tho that never happened...
    ^duche bag

and tell me again, where did i say we dont have 2 awesome wr's? anyone who follows my post knows i am big fans of nicks and cruz...the teams in our division went out of there way to defend that, we lost mm, so I believe we need a wr...get over urself u dont know any more than anyone else, u may think u do, acting all pretentious and so quick to talk down to someone with a diff opinion.

whatever, off it. forgot, simply stating an opinion around here is too much to handle for a lot of jerk offs[/quote]
    Yeah, like you. I simply stated my opinion of your opinion and you're flying off the handle calling me a ******, which to add you're spelling wrong. Don't know if it's intentional, but if it is, that's bannable. Not that I'd report it. Not my style.

Yes, we lost MM, but JR, TC, and KG may believe that either Jernigan, Hixon, or Barden are capable of filling that role. We only need to have a reliable 3rd option. Sure, a top flight guy would be nice, but it'd be a luxury.

So, again, stop overreacting. Take another binger... or a Quaalude or something. Your getting way too tightly wound. For someone calling me names for disagreeing with you, you're the only one that really seems to have a problem with someone disagreeing with them.
    [/quote]

are u still babbling on? cool, i got ur opinion the first time. me thinking we need a wr "is overreacting"...and i dunno what ur talking about i didnt mispell anything, it must not have picked up and censored it i dont know what is mispelled im lookin at the text, aint seeing it

[quote user="giantsfan420"]but then again JR could prob find a diamond in the rough later.

it'd be sweet if Wright is there at 32[/quote]
    How nuts would it be if Mercilus fell to us? I'd rather us get another stud-in-waiting DE than a WR at this point.

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"]dallas and philly have a ton of talent in the defensive backfield.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

^duche bag

[/quote]

are u still babbling on? cool, i got ur opinion the first time. me thinking we need a wr "is overreacting"...and i dunno what ur talking about i didnt mispell anything, it must not have picked up jerk off[/quote]
    ****** has an o in it. Even though we're arguing now, I don't want to see you get a stupid ban for either misspelling a word or trying to go around the filter, because that would be lame.

+ Reply to Thread