+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: we need to get a top shelf WR now

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"]dallas and philly have a ton of talent in the defensive backfield.

cowboys have 3 good corners although i believe claiborne is overrated.

but we need to get a WR and a damn good one.[/quote]Aren't you going to at least wait until tomorrow to overreact?
    [/quote]

lmfao. i think thats a first.

and how is me stating reality overreacting again? did i go "oh we're screwed we wont win any games" or any version of that?

or did i say "we need to get a wr now"??

couldnt u wait until tmrrw before u started acting like a duche bag for talking about football? silly me.

and, we need to get a wr.
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Veteran

Honestly we dont need a WR
    we need an Offensive lineman who would dominate in the run game
    we would instantly neutralize any good defensive backfield if they were constantly forced into run support

[quote user="Flip Empty"]WR is far from what the Giants "need".[/quote]

i dunno. we had a need at WR before dallas made that move.

u dont think that claiborne, carr, and jenkins isnt a solid db core?
    then philly with namdi and DRC...i dunno i just think losing MM, and the competition in our division beefing up our secondary, we're gonna need a solid 3rd wr...we'll see

if dallas can get away with single coverage on one of our two horses, they could double up the other two...

i dont get some people, i really dont.

and, we need to get a wr.

[quote user="ryan314"]Oh I completely forgot we got rid of Cruz and Nicks. /sarcasm[/quote]i thought it was just me...SMH
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"]dallas and philly have a ton of talent in the defensive backfield.

but we need to get a WR and a damn good one.[/quote]Aren't you going to at least wait until tomorrow to overreact?
    [/quote]

and how is me stating reality overreacting again? did i go "oh we're screwed we wont win any games" or any version of that?

couldnt u wait until tmrrw before u started acting like a duche bag for talking about football? silly me.

and, we need to get a wr.[/quote]
    We already have 2 top shelf WR. We just need a reliable 3rd. To say that we need a top shelf 3rd is overstating things, or in other words, overreacting, much like you did when Smith signed with Philly.

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Flip Empty"]WR is far from what the Giants "need".[/quote]

i dunno. we had a need at WR before dallas made that move.

u dont think that claiborne, carr, and jenkins isnt a solid db core?
    then philly with namdi and DRC...i dunno i just think losing MM, and the competition in our division beefing up our secondary, we're gonna need a solid 3rd wr...we'll see

if dallas can get away with single coverage on one of our two horses, they could double up the other two...

i dont get some people, i really dont.

You think we have a need at WR. Reese may completely disagree with that assumption.

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"]dallas and philly have a ton of talent in the defensive backfield.

[/quote]

We already have 2 top shelf WR. We just need a reliable 3rd. To say that we need a top shelf 3rd is overstating things, or in other words, overreacting, much like you did when Smith signed with Philly.

[/quote]

wtf r u talking about now? im sorry for having a diff. opinion than you. u sure overreact when someone doesnt think like u do...SMH at anyone who feels me going "we need to get a wr" is some sort of criminal act...

drez-ummm ur last post is exactly correct. I THINK WE NEED A WR...if JR doesnt good i trust him.

SORRY EVERYONE! DALLAS AND PHILLY HAVING EXCELLENT SECONDARIES MAKES ME THINK WE NEED A WR.

wtf is wrong with me!

smfh at some people, ridiculous...u dont agree, cool. no need to start acting like my opinion is some sort of crime my god...

Re: I THINK we need to get a top shelf WR now

LOL are you high? I ask because of the thread and screen name

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"]dallas and philly have a ton of talent in the defensive backfield.

[/quote]

[/quote]

wtf r u talking about now? im sorry for having a diff. opinion than you. u sure overreact when someone doesnt think like u do...SMH at anyone who feels me going "we need to get a wr" is some sort of criminal act...[/quote]
    So, my saying that you're overreacting is me overreacting? Interesting. Did I say it was criminal? I'm just saying don't get your panties in a bunch, but obviously I am entirely way too late for that.

Do we need a WR? Possibly. Do we need a top shelf WR? No. We already have 2.

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="giantsfan420"]dallas and philly have a ton of talent in the defensive backfield.

[/quote]

[/quote]

wtf r u talking about now? im sorry for having a diff. opinion than you. u sure overreact when someone doesnt think like u do...SMH at anyone who feels me going "we need to get a wr" is some sort of criminal act...[/quote]
    So, my saying that you're overreacting is me overreacting? Interesting. Did I say it was criminal? I'm just saying don't get your panties in a bunch, but obviously I am entirely way too late for that.

Do we need a WR? Possibly. Do we need a top shelf WR? No. We already have 2.
    [/quote]

"ur overreacting just like u did with steve smith" even tho that never happened...
    "arent u going to wait til tmrw to overeact"
    ^****** bag

and tell me again, where did i say we dont have 2 awesome wr's? anyone who follows my post knows i am big fans of nicks and cruz...the teams in our division went out of there way to defend that, we lost mm, so I believe we need a wr...get over urself u dont know any more than anyone else, u may think u do, acting all pretentious and so quick to talk down to someone with a diff opinion.

whatever, off it. forgot, simply stating an opinion around here is too much to handle for a lot of jerk offs