+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

I am leaning towards hoping all the top tier DE's are off the draft board when we draft lol.

It be nice to get a surprise position as it seems there are about 3-5 solid DEs in this years draft.

I say Oline - LB if a top guy is available or TE
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: I am leaning towards hoping all the top tier DE's are off the draft board when we draft lol.

yeah, u can always have too many pass rushers, and if osi leaves, no big deal...

Re: I am leaning towards hoping all the top tier DE's are off the draft board when we draft lol.

knowing the giants, they would pick the 6th best DE on the board, and he would turn out better than the other 5

lol
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

[quote user="GiantLife615"]knowing the giants, they would pick the 6th best DE on the board, and he would turn out better than the other 5
    [/quote]thats why i said leaning lol. Because they have been hitting gold on all those DE picks over the years and with Osi you never know!...
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Damn Reiff is off the board.

If they go Mike Adams in the first, I will cry.

Steelers select OG David DeCastro, Stanford

All-Pro

Well pats traded up to 21 to take a DE. That leaves ten more picks before we are up. Donta Hightower and Courtney Upshaw are still on the board. Both good LBs
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Dont see Hightower getting past the Ravens. Fleener is not a giants type TE. Johnathan Martin is overrated. Doubt we take a LB like Upshaw.

The pick should be Decastro, Jeffrey or Doug Martin.

All-Pro

[quote user="miked1958"]Well pats traded up to 21 to take a DE. That leaves ten more picks before we are up. Donta Hightower and Courtney Upshaw are still on the board. Both good LBs[/quote]Oh well. Donta gone. I am sure Upshaw will be gone to when we pick
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***