+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: DAVID WILSON THE PICK

Veteran

Re: DAVID WILSON THE PICK

Hill would have been a better pick with D Scott in the fold at back.

Veteran

I think, if nothing else, this probably should put to bed the theory that Reese only picks BPA

I'm willing to go in with an open mind, but with Glenn and Hill there, I'm sure surprised

Fumbler, poor in pass pro and cant run routes.

3rd round value and a RB at that. Hill, Still, Upshaw, Fleener all on the board still. All have more upside than this guy.

If this was the guy they coveted they should have traded back and avoided 1st round money and at least save money.

33rd ranked Player on Mayock's board: http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000...P11_hot_topics

It's not a reach, it was a solid pick.

I would have loved Upshaw or Cordy Glenn or Jonathan Martin, but Wilson is a good RB, he'll help Eli and Bradshaw.

I remember when everyone hated the JPP pick.

I dont really know anything about this guy or college football fyi.

But I dont think a speedy back with fumbling issues is what we need at all, which is how ESPN portrayed him

It's a head scratcher for me. The guy has fumble issues. He is the same type of running style as Bradshaw. I just don't know. He was on my list of guys I did not want. JR knows though- so we must trust. Makes me think he was going to take Doug Martin until the friggin Bucs traded up.

All-Pro

[quote user="ralphpal"]Why dont you people like it? What are the reasons? We needed a runningback . I really dont follow college but what are the reasons you people dont like this pick[/quote]

Because it was a reach. And TB knew we wanted Martin and took him right out from our nose. This was not a BPA pick. No way. I dont like it. Its a passing league now. We just won a championship without a running game

[quote user="Harooni"]love it Tiki 2.0

[/quote]

You just had to []
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

This kid can give us 200 carries his rookie year, and gives us a receiving element out of the backfield.

I wanted Upshaw, but I don't think this was a bad pick.

+ Reply to Thread