+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to trusting Reese?

All-Pro

What happened to trusting Reese?

Relax. What more does he have to do to show you he can pick talent?

Re: What happened to trusting Reese?

But don't you get the feeling they only picked him because Martin was gone? Doesn't Cordy Glenn or Stephen Hill make a little more sense? Not saying this guys going to be bad, just seems like he's another Bradshaw, not a bad thing, but I don't feel like we got better with this pick.

I kind of thought we could address RB later in the draft.

I still trust reese... he's not stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

All-Pro

[quote user="JacksGiant76"]But don't you get the feeling they only picked him because Martin was gone? Doesn't Cordy Glenn or Stephen Hill make a little more sense? Not saying this guys going to be bad, just seems like he's another Bradshaw, not a bad thing, but I don't feel like we got better with this pick.

I kind of thought we could address RB later in the draft.
    [/quote]

When was the last time the Giants had an OL that size and from what a few people on here have said Hill has straight away speed and tha is it.

I love it, he's got great speed and he can catch, which is something our team is doing a lot more of

I would like the pick more if we didn't already have Bradshaw. I would have even been happy if we had drafted a DE haha.

Veteran

[quote user="buddy33"]Relax. What more does he have to do to show you he can pick talent?[/quote]

Agreed 100%.

I've busted on Reese plenty, but I ****ing love this pick. Anyone watching the tape of him can see he's an electric player.

Killdrive has a guy that can finally make the delayed draw dangerous.

People need to get it through their heads......Bradshaw's wheels are ****ing shot.

also, Wilson is an excellent locker room guy with a ton of determination.

there was a youtube video of him that went viral it was for the national USA football team, he gave a heart felt pregame speech where u could tell his passion for the game...

All-Pro

They lost Jacobs, Bradshaw has bad feet, Brown was just suspended for I think 4 games, and Scott didn't play much last year.

[quote user="buddy33"]Relax. What more does he have to do to show you he can pick talent?[/quote]

He is far from infallible. He picked Sintim, Brown, S.Woodson, Wright, Dillard, Tracy and how many late round QBs.

RBs in the first round are for desperate teams with crap QBs. That isn't the case here and this is a wasted pick.

He can't protect, run routes or hold on to the ball. Hill, Randle, Fleener, Still and Upshaw all had better value.

I though SF made the worst pick of the night until this one.

+ Reply to Thread