+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What happened to trusting Reese?

Re: What happened to trusting Reese?

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="BlueSanta"]

Ill start by addressing your talk of body type. [quote user="nycsportzfan"]and just look at all the best backs in the league, guys like Ray Rice, MJD, Foster, AP, Forte,Mike Turner, Steven Jackson..etc Almost all the best backs in the league are bigger then Wilson..[/quote]But, I will compare apples to apples, unlike you. You say Wilson will only be a tandem back and Martin wont. You based this on Wilson's combine weight of 206.

Here are some combine weights of some players, many of whom you brought up(and more). MJD wieghed 207 , Ray Rice weighed 199, LeSean McCoy weight 204. Barry Sanders 200lbs, Emitt Smith 206lbs

So, you have 3 of the top 5 leading rushers in the NFL last year who weight the same or less as Wilson at the combine and you have the 2 most productive rushers in NFL history who weighed less than Wilson coming out of college. Oh and lastly, Wilson's height /weight right now is identical to what Tiki's was during his prime, thought he too weighed much less coming out of college. But, I thank you for bringing up some of those players to help prove yourself incorrect. Oh , and Wilson is only 20 so he has time to add weight if needed just like all those other backs you brought up that backfired on you.

Now, onto your comments about the picks itself:

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Awful pick[/quote] I don't care for it either.. I'm almost certain we'd of taken Doug Martin now, if he were there...[/quote]

That gem was immediately after the pick. Im sure you must have some inside connection because no WAY would Reese's opinion vary from your's....

Here is your comment shortly after the 1st round pick which supports the hypocrisy I pointed out above about refering to analyst points when it helps you but not when it hurts you [quote user="nycsportzfan"] It takes a special RB to get into Mike Mayocks top 20 in my opinion[/quote]

Interestingly enough when it was our turn to pick Mayock said on TV " The Giants always go Value. So, maybe a guy like David Wilson." but, that means nothing to you.

Then when asked at our 63rd pick( and a couple picks before it) who was the absolute best value pick on the board at that time Mayock said "Rueben Randle" but your response to the pick was[quote user="nycsportzfan"]wow, this sucks...[/quote] Mayock's opinion doesnt matter to you anymore?

In fact, you also said just prior to the pick and after it ....[quote user="nycsportzfan"]I'd rather have Sanu then Randle..[/quote] Yet, Mayock had Sanu as a late 3rd rounder and Randle as a 2nd rounder.

So again, according to you, our draft after the 1st 2 rounds "sucks" because you didnt agree with it, not because it wasnt a good value pick, which Mayock said was the case as did Reese. nah, by then you got off the Mayock Bandwagon and went with Kiper because mayock's opinion doesnt agree with you anymore "[quote user="nycsportzfan"] Kiper says he(Randle) didn't see explosion.. Wow, bad shuttle, bad vertical... Hard to fall in love with him on tape.. Great! Love hereing all this great stuff.[/quote]

You quote whoever supports your opinion...... You think Kiper knows more than Reese??

So tell me again, how exactly did you trust in Reese? How did you not complain about our picks? Please tell me how you didnt say this mock was Reese "breaking his mold" based only on the fact that he didnt pick the guys you wanted. Seriously, i could dig up way more that thread is very deep. I never got to some of the other picks you didnt like.

So again, Im sorry we didnt pick your guys. Many of the picks we agreed on, like Allen. I thought he might be our 2nd round pick. But, I think I have said it many times before the draft. If I like someone and it turns out Reese doesnt, Ill be happy to go with his choice over mine. But, not you. Nah, you only like the picks we made that YOU predicted. You just complain and whine about it and commend all the teams that picked "your guys" as having had a good draft, even if they WAY overpaid for the pick(like the bucs did for Martin.) Then, when someone tries to show you a different view, you call them names or go on the attack.
    [quote user="nycsportzfan"]What are u talking about? Your a complete idiot, dude.. Get lost, u buffon![/quote]
    [quote user="nycsportzfan"]Stop drinking, dude.. [/quote]
    [quote user="nycsportzfan"] Shut up, u freaing dweeb! [/quote]
    [quote user="nycsportzfan"] Wow, you are seriously like a 4yr old.[/quote]

I think this says it all. There is no need to debate with you anymore. In fact, I dont even have to debate you because your own words contradict you left and right as the post above shows.

[/quote] First of all, u always post what u want, without all the facts.. In response to me calling that dude a bafoon, was because of the way he was responding to me, in many diffrent posts, like a child all most.. And the way he had spoke to many others as well.. I'm not gonna go get all the posts, but trust me he had it coming.. I never spoke to any body like that other then that immature kid... He deserved it.. He can't debate without being ridiculously immature if u don't agree.. I never and mean, NEVER, call any one anything unless there the instigator first.. So, that settles that..

2nd of, u bring up GEM? because i said, i didn't care for it eitehr?? WHOOOAAA!! HOLY COW! I'm just tearing down the draft, holy smokes!!!!(SARCASM)...LMAO! Get real, dude!!! Seriously, that wasen't me, who said "AWFUL PICK".. And there was quite a few others with remarks similar to that..

I'm still waiting for u to post where i said that by the way? U did say that i said that in a above post, right? I really don't see how saying "i don't care for it either", is the same as saying it was a horrible, or awful pick? Did u again, forget to post this part that i said?
    I bet you did forget that, ey?? Keep spewing your garbage, my friend..Maybe u got mixed up with Redeyes or Lawl or one of the others that downed the pick like that, but u are sorely mistaken with me , my friend.. The only draft pick i truly didn't like was REUBEN RANDLE.. Wow, i'm such a draft trasher!!! I'll try and be a robot for you next yr, and not say my Opinion, which i did mention about 100times, that it was only my opinion.. Guess that didn't make it into your inquisitive posts either, ey? Its called a discussion, and i was saying what i felt about the paticular player, and actually, i had it on ESPN, and not NFL.COM, so i coulden't really tell what Mayock or anyone was saying about each individul pick, if thats OK with you?

I'm still wondering how me saying what Mel Kiper said about Reuben Randle, and me posting about not being excited about what he said, has anything to do with me bringing up mayocks opinon or anyones for that matter??? What are u talking about????LMAO!

"Either way, i can't wait to see Wilson get on the field, and i'm still very excited to have em, just not a back i was super high on, and the way the first rd played out, i thoguht there was better value..."

[/quote] Also, by saying it takes a special RB to be in Mayocks Top 20, all i'm saying is that it must be a Good RB, because he dosen't have a ton of RB's in this TOP 20 that often...LOL Whoa!! Again, sorry i'm such a basher or contradicter or whatever your trying to get at(Sarcasm)..

Did i say anything like " oh mayocks got em in his top 20, that means i like every one of his top 20 players no matter what"??? I could care less about Mayock or Kiper, as far as where or what they have going on, but we are on a Draft Thread if u haven't noticed, and if theres ever a time to discuss every and all things draft, then thats the time.. So, sure every now and again, i'll post something i happen to see or catches my eye, it certainly has nothing to do with anything to simply support my arguement.. I like players i like, and i have proof every which way and up and down on this very forum, to prove that.. So, if u want to take 2posts and contort em the way u want, then by all means, be my guest..
    I fore one, could care less.. I still think Reuben Randle isn't gonna be squat, and i still am very intrigued by david wilson, and excited to see em on the field, and i still like the 2 OT picks, and i still think the value was terrible on Adrien Robinson, and I still think the Hosley pick was probably our best, all though i really do like the OT picks as well, and have flip flopped some trying to decide what picks i like the most, and i still have no clue who Kuhn is, and i still love the Janzen Jackson pickup..

So, if thats trashing the draft, or whatever the helll your getting at, then call me the Trash man!!!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]First of all, u always post what u want, without all the facts.. In response to me calling that dude a bafoon, was because of the way he was responding to me, in many diffrent posts, like a child all most..* And the way he had spoke to many others as well.. I'm not gonna go get all the posts, but trust me he had it coming.. I never spoke to any body like that other then that immature kid...* He deserved it.. He can't debate without being ridiculously immature if u don't agree.. I never and mean, NEVER, call any one anything unless there the instigator first.. So, that settles that[/quote]

I looove how you say im going crazy because people have a different opinion than mine. No thats YOU

You were going nuts when people had a problem with you bashing the giants picks. You were saying dumb things like "David wilson sucked at the last 2 games of the year" when infact this guy had 6 STRAIGHT 100-yard games in the regular season. love how you pull out one quote like that describes and eliminates all of the other negative things u were saying

u were filliping out when people had a problem with you being the GM and saying some picks werent good because they didnt pick what YOU wanted. the adrien robinson pick was supposedly a bad pick because YOU think we could have got him in the 7th round. YOU ARE NOT THE GM, DONT YOU GET IT?

Give ur opinions about the palyers, whatevs. But dont for a second tell everyone that are picks are bad or that it isnt good because you personally didnt like that player or that some freakin mock draft had adrien robinson going in the 7th round so that means we should not have drafted him in the 4th round

You have the nerve to say its the worst reese draft when none of these players played a down yet. you are one stubborn, ****y dude

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]i will officaly be done on these draft threads, becasue its utterly a waste of time[/quote]

Good riddance. We don't need a "sitting on my couch general manager" shove down our throats that this is the worst draft of the reese era, picks weren't good because they didnt draft a prospect YOU liked, you ripping players like david wilson for no reason, and stupid sayings about players being a reach because Robinson was never mocked as a 4th round pick (it was even reported dallas was eyeing him early)

Good riddance.. again. Any smart person can see this was a solid draft that did not include bad players or reach picks

1. [quote user="nevada11"]Yes sanu wanting to play for the jets makes him a moron. Not because he would likely start for the jets, but bcus he bombed his interview with the giants. Arguably one of the most smartest receivers in this draft on the field, is a ****** because he fell to the 3rd and was passed by gmen Pft. Giants had randle as a 1st rnd talent and sanu lower. Stop over analyzing with completely moronic theories bluesanta[/quote] Heres a perfect example of why i called that dude a bafoon.. How do u respond to people like this? Its ridiculous!!!lol

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]First of all, u always post what u want, without all the facts.. In response to me calling that dude a bafoon, was because of the way he was responding to me, in many diffrent posts, like a child all most.. And the way he had spoke to many others as well.. I'm not gonna go get all the posts, but trust me he had it coming.. I never spoke to any body like that other then that immature kid... He deserved it.. He can't debate without being ridiculously immature if u don't agree.. I never and mean, NEVER, call any one anything unless there the instigator first.. So, that settles that[/quote] I looove how you say im going crazy because people have a different opinion than mine. No thats YOU You were going nuts when people had a problem with you bashing the giants picks. You were saying dumb things like "David wilson sucked at the last 2 games of the year" when infact this guy had 6 STRAIGHT 100-yard games in the regular season. love how you pull out one quote like that describes and eliminates all of the other negative things u were saying u were filliping out when people had a problem with you being the GM and saying some picks werent good because they didnt pick what YOU wanted. the adrien robinson pick was supposedly a bad pick because YOU think we could have got him in the 7th round. YOU ARE NOT THE GM, DONT YOU GET IT? Give ur opinions about the palyers, whatevs. But dont for a second tell everyone that are picks are bad or that it isnt good because you personally didnt like that player or that some freakin mock draft had adrien robinson going in the 7th round so that means we should not have drafted him in the 4th round You have the nerve to say its the worst reese draft when none of these players played a down yet. you are one stubborn, ****y dude[/quote] Dude, your useless, and a liar.. I have no time for a liar.. I never said David Wilson sucked at any point in time.. I said, it seemed as though he "WORE" down as the yr went on, and his 2last games kinda showed that, as he barley avg'd over 3yrds per carry against CLem and Mich...

And next, i'll say whatever i want.. I do it respectfully and 99pct of the time, i write "IN MY OPINION".. Oh well, if i didn't like the RANDLE pick, nor like em as a prospect.. So what? I'll post it over and over and over again if i darn well please... In my opinion, it was a player who isn't that good, and i think is gonna be a bust(hopefully i'm wrong).. I don't need to see him Play for us before i say that.. Its the freaking DRAFT THREAD! Thats what we do on the draft thread.. We discuss our opinions and how we feel about the picks, weather good or bad..

I wasen't the one who right away said "AWFUL PICK", or "WILSON IS A USELESS BACK".. That was Redeye and Lawl, both Posters who i really respect, and if thats there opinion, or if they just felt like that initally and changed there minds, whatever! I could care less, becasue its there right to post how they feel.. Its my right, to respond to there posts respectufully if i so feel that way..

And finally, i was never flipping out about anything at any time.. What are u talking about??? Grow up!!! You got issues.. Stop lieing and right facts down, and don't tell me what I was doing, because u have no clue...

Veteran

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]First of all, u always post what u want, without all the facts.. In response to me calling that dude a bafoon, was because of the way he was responding to me, in many diffrent posts, like a child all most.. And the way he had spoke to many others as well.. I'm not gonna go get all the posts, but trust me he had it coming.. I never spoke to any body like that other then that immature kid... He deserved it.. He can't debate without being ridiculously immature if u don't agree.. I never and mean, NEVER, call any one anything unless there the instigator first.. So, that settles that[/quote] I looove how you say im going crazy because people have a different opinion than mine. No thats YOU You were going nuts when people had a problem with you bashing the giants picks. You were saying dumb things like "David wilson sucked at the last 2 games of the year" when infact this guy had 6 STRAIGHT 100-yard games in the regular season. love how you pull out one quote like that describes and eliminates all of the other negative things u were saying u were filliping out when people had a problem with you being the GM and saying some picks werent good because they didnt pick what YOU wanted. the adrien robinson pick was supposedly a bad pick because YOU think we could have got him in the 7th round. YOU ARE NOT THE GM, DONT YOU GET IT? Give ur opinions about the palyers, whatevs. But dont for a second tell everyone that are picks are bad or that it isnt good because you personally didnt like that player or that some freakin mock draft had adrien robinson going in the 7th round so that means we should not have drafted him in the 4th round You have the nerve to say its the worst reese draft when none of these players played a down yet. you are one stubborn, ****y dude[/quote] Dude, your useless, and a liar.. I have no time for a liar.. I never said David Wilson sucked at any point in time.. I said, it seemed as though he "WORE" down as the yr went on, and his 2last games kinda showed that, as he barley avg'd over 3yrds per carry against CLem and Mich...

And next, i'll say whatever i want.. I do it respectfully and 99pct of the time, i write "IN MY OPINION".. Oh well, if i didn't like the RANDLE pick, nor like em as a prospect.. So what? I'll post it over and over and over again if i darn well please... In my opinion, it was a player who isn't that good, and i think is gonna be a bust(hopefully i'm wrong).. I don't need to see him Play for us before i say that.. Its the freaking DRAFT THREAD! Thats what we do on the draft thread.. We discuss our opinions and how we feel about the picks, weather good or bad..

I wasen't the one who right away said "AWFUL PICK", or "WILSON IS A USELESS BACK".. That was Redeye and Lawl, both Posters who i really respect, and if thats there opinion, or if they just felt like that initally and changed there minds, whatever! I could care less, becasue its there right to post how they feel.. Its my right, to respond to there posts respectufully if i so feel that way..

And finally, i was never flipping out about anything at any time.. What are u talking about??? Grow up!!! You got issues.. Stop lieing and right facts down, and don't tell me what I was doing, because u have no clue...

[/quote]

Im curious, I understand that you dont like Randle but the only reason you say is casue he looks like Lafell. I dont totally disagree and Lafell is a player that is continuing to get better. Last year was the first year he had a quarterback and he did decent.

Furthermore, Randle is much faster (Randle: 4.37 40 at his parody, Lafell: 4.54 at his pro day) and slightly taller then Lafell, he also has bigger hands and coming out he definitely catches the ball better and is widely regarded as a much better prospect. Im not bashing what you're saying but it would be nice to know why you think they way you do.

Also explain how Curnier (sp) and Sanu are better pro prospects then Randle, I dont know much about Curnier but Sanu is most definitely not a better prospect. I think most people would agree with that statement, do you really expect Sanu to win on 1 vs 1 isolation routes consistently seperate in the NFL? he simply doesn't have the down field speed to constantly beat this type of coverage, he couldn't even do that consistently in college.

If anything, Sanu and Lafell are much more comparable... IMO of course.

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[/quote]

Im curious, I understand that you dont like Randle but the only reason you say is casue he looks like Lafell. I dont totally disagree and Lafell is a player that is continuing to get better. Last year was the first year he had a quarterback and he did decent.

Furthermore, Randle is much faster (Randle: 4.37 40 at his parody, Lafell: 4.54 at his pro day) and slightly taller then Lafell, he also has bigger hands and coming out he definitely catches the ball better and is widely regarded as a much better prospect. Im not bashing what you're saying but it would be nice to know why you think they way you do.

Also explain how Curnier (sp) and Sanu are better pro prospects then Randle, I dont know much about Curnier but Sanu is most definitely not a better prospect. I think most people would agree with that statement, do you really expect Sanu to win on 1 vs 1 isolation routes consistently seperate in the NFL? he simply doesn't have the down field speed to constantly beat this type of coverage, he couldn't even do that consistently in college.

If anything, Sanu and Lafell are much more comparable... IMO of course.

[/quote] Nah, Sanu and Lafell are diffrent types of WR.. U don't see Lafell going over the middle as much as u do Sanu.. Sanu in my opinion of course is gonna be a beast over the middle, and it dosen't matter who is QB is, he makes plays.. Rutgers QB play was horrendus, and he still produced like a number 1 WR should... I like Sanu's toughness, and he just reminds me of a guy who knows how to play "football"..
    Hey, i could be dead wrong, but thats how i feel, and what i think.. I also am not a big "proday" guy.. Randle just ran a 4.55 at the combine, and dosen't seem to have the seperation skills to be much more tehn a possesion WR in the NFL.. Again, i could be wrong, but thats what i think, and is my opinon.. Its all a guess, but thats what i think... I also read that he Ran a 4.42-4.43 at his proday, not a 4.37...

Either way, i just don't see the same toughness or ability to go over the middle, nor strength that i see with Sanu.. Sanu has a good vertical as well, going 36inches compared to Randles 31 at the combine.. Sanu did better in every category outside of 40time.. But truly, its just about what i see on the field, and i feel Sanu is gonna be a darn good 2nd WR for a team, and safety valve, and i don't know if i'm sold on Randle... Again, who knows though?

Its ridiculous!!![/quote]

Looking back at this thread, I think it has degraded to such a point
    that we have both gone in a direction we never intended, or actually
    want.

My honest intention when originally responding to you was to try to give
    you a different perspective. I wasn't trying to single you out, and
    wasn't thinking of you at all with my original "armchair GM falling in
    love with picks" post.

However, I think we can both agree this debate has gotten a little out
    of hand, on both our parts. In the past years, we have had numberous
    debates that have been quite fun, sometimes heated and ,at some point,
    both of us have been right, and both have been wrong(mostly you![]).

Here is the bad part:

I do not back down from some of the stuff I said above, I do think you have been
    a little too down on our draft this year. To be frank, when reading the
    draft thread as it was happening, I kept thinking you were being a
    downer on a day that should mean excitement. However, the written word
    is a terrible way to communicate thoughts because tone is the hardest
    thing to convey. I know there are places in this thread that I could
    have been more patient in attempting to communicate my point. I think it
    is likely you feel the same.

Here is the good part:

I know you do your homework, I have never doubted that. 1 of the
    reasons I enjoy when we debate or discuss is because I know you actually
    know the guy I am talking about, which is not the case with many of the
    people on these forums. When I said I dont care for Markelle Martin, I
    know you know exactly who he is and have seen him actually play. I know
    you aren't tabbing out as you read my post to look him up on youtube
    and evaluate him on a video likely put out there by his agent or a
    member of his high school entourage. I also know you generally don't
    only like guys because they go to 1 school or are from 1 division,
    another fault you commonly see in these forums. I also consider you a
    good source on some of the smaller school prospects that are not in my
    region.

I said this last week, but I will say it in more detail this week for
    all to read in an attempt to show I am not poisonous on you.

Last November, you and I got in a discussion about RBs. We were
    talking about Monte Ball, who was just starting his late season tear.
    The discussion moved onto other draftable RBs and you said Doug Martin
    would have a meteoric rise prior to the draft. If I remember correctly,
    you said a "Ryan Mathews" like rise. I know it was November because I
    had just spoken to my FSU guy and I spoke to him right after the BC
    game. I also remember because I spoke of Wilson, who was leading the
    nation in rushing at that time. I have said it before, and will say it
    again, that was a awesome call on your part.

Moving on,

The odd thing is that this year you and I agreed on more prospects than
    we have in any other year I can remember. The problem is, the Giants
    went ahead and selected 2 that we didn't agree on. I liked 'em and you didn't so much. Well, I liked Randle in the 2nd, not the 1st.

So lets end this now, if you like. Its gotten out of hand and is pointless to continue. Here is what we know: We both like the Giants, we both like college football, and we are both always right(by "both" I mean me and me.).

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] Its ridiculous!!![/quote]

Looking back at this thread, I think it has degraded to such a point that we have both gone in a direction we never intended, or actually want.

My honest intention when originally responding to you was to try to give you a different perspective. I wasn't trying to single you out, and wasn't thinking of you at all with my original "armchair GM falling in love with picks" post.

However, I think we can both agree this debate has gotten a little out of hand, on both our parts. In the past years, we have had numberous debates that have been quite fun, sometimes heated and ,at some point, both of us have been right, and both have been wrong(mostly you![]).

Here is the bad part:
    I do not back down from some of the stuff I said above, I do think you have been a little too down on our draft this year. To be frank, when reading the draft thread as it was happening, I kept thinking you were being a downer on a day that should mean excitement. However, the written word is a terrible way to communicate thoughts because tone is the hardest thing to convey. I know there are places in this thread that I could have been more patient in attempting to communicate my point. I think it is likely you feel the same.

Here is the good part:
    I know you do your homework, I have never doubted that. 1 of the reasons I enjoy when we debate or discuss is because I know you actually know the guy I am talking about, which is not the case with many of the people on these forums. When I said I dont care for Markelle Martin, I know you know exactly who he is and have seen him actually play. I know you aren't tabbing out as you read my post to look him up on youtube and evaluate him on a video likely put out there by his agent or a member of his high school entourage. I also know you generally don't only like guys because they go to 1 school or are from 1 division, another fault you commonly see in these forums. I also consider you a good source on some of the smaller school prospects that are not in my region.

I said this last week, but I will say it in more detail this week for all to read in an attempt to show I am not poisonous on you.
    Last November, you and I got in a discussion about RBs. We were talking about Monte Ball, who was just starting his late season tear. The discussion moved onto other draftable RBs and you said Doug Martin would have a meteoric rise prior to the draft. If I remember correctly, you said a "Ryan Mathews" like rise. I know it was November because I had just spoken to my FSU guy and I spoke to him right after the BC game. I also remember because I spoke of Wilson, who was leading the nation in rushing at that time. I have said it before, and will say it again, that was a awesome call on your part.

Moving on,

The odd thing is that this year you and I agreed on more prospects than we have in any other year I can remember. The problem is, the Giants went ahead and selected 2 that we didn't agree on. I liked 'em and you didn't so much. Well, I liked Randle in the 2nd, not the 1st.

So lets end this now, if you like. Its gotten out of hand and is pointless to continue. Here is what we know: We both like the Giants, we both like college football, and we are both always right(by "both" I mean me and me.).

[/quote] Dude, you know your one of my closest pals on this site, so i'm all for moving on..

The one thing i really want to hammer in to everyone is i wasen't trying to bash anything, and i felt did my best in showing my dissapointment while also remaining somewhat upbeat, as far as saying, "i'm still intrigued" and stuff like that, but i just intended on being honest while discussing how i truly feel about every pick... I have zero problem saying "i'm wrong" about any player, like a Reuben Randle, if he ends up being really good, but i cant lie, and i feel we've discussed players just like that in the draft thread for ever now, never holding back on how we feel or what we think, and i don't think that should change just because hes drafted on our team, except to say of course "I Hope i'm wrong"..lol

Lets not forget about the Whitney Mercilus call as well, by the way.. hehehe!!!lol

And i'll end with, i really liked some of our picks, and feel people don't want to notice that for some reason. I'm all in on the upside OT's, and i really like the Hosley pick, even more as the days pass, and as i said about Wilson, i'm really intrigued to see him on the feild, because i realize hes got obvious skill, and i hope he can shoulder a full load and learns when a plays dead to just move forward as much as possible and go down, and obviously correct the fumbling problems, because if he can do that, hes gonna be pretty freaking good... Those are all things that are certainly possible.. Also, i hope he proves me wrong about the value thing..I'm just gonna have to wait and see with the Randle, Robinson, and Kuhn picks, because i'm just not a believer yet, but trust me, i'm certainly hoping that i'm wrong..

I'll consider this discussion to finally be over, and move forward with more fun discussions about this past and the future drafts... I also agree, that we both kinda let this thread get away, and for my part, i apoligize...

+ Reply to Thread