+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: out all rbs,, why take a midget 5'8 206 lbs????

[quote user="LoveRack"][quote user="Pageiommi"]How big is MJD or Darren Sproles?[/quote]

yea those rbs are like 220/235 lbs this guy is 206 lbs,, even tiki barber was 230 lbs[/quote]

dude tiki was like 195 most of his career then bulked to 205 in the final couple years

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="DVision"]LeSean McCoy - 5'11" 208 Last I checked he's pretty good![/quote]That's who he*reminds me of a lot[/quote]I liked Mccoy more coming out.Better receiver , Shiftier player. Graded him as a First Rounder

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="DVision"]LeSean McCoy - 5'11" 208 Last I checked he's pretty good![/quote]That's who he*reminds me of a lot[/quote]I liked Mccoy more coming out.Better receiver , Shiftier player. Graded him as a First Rounder[/quote]

I don't know how one can be shiftier than David Wilson. He's coming into a system with a great coaching staff. He will do fine.

I mean I think the guy is talented, but we could've picked him in the second round that's all I'm saying.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="DVision"]LeSean McCoy - 5'11" 208 Last I checked he's pretty good![/quote]That's who he*reminds me of a lot[/quote]I liked Mccoy more coming out.Better receiver , Shiftier player. Graded him as a First Rounder[/quote]

I would agree with that. McCoy has incredible lateral movement, that jump cut he makes is completely unlike anything Ive ever seen from Wilson on tape. Wilson is, at least at this point, a much more linear runner.

I heard Dave Wilson was 3'2", 530 lbs and does a mean cha cha.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="DVision"]LeSean McCoy - 5'11" 208 Last I checked he's pretty good![/quote]That's who hereminds me of a lot[/quote]I liked Mccoy more coming out.Better receiver , Shiftier player. Graded him as a First Rounder[/quote]

redeye have you posted any videos of this guy?

[quote user="BlueBlooded1979"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="JMFP2"]I'm liking this pick by Reese.....dude is shifty and fast.[/quote]

Runs physical too. That is the Giants way.[/quote]

Fumbling must be the Giants way too because that is what this guy does. He also can't protect or run routes. Not necessary for the Giants way either I guess.

Late in the second this guy is fine. 1st rounders should play and he will play ST and run the ball 5 times.[/quote]

Joe Morris, Tiki Barber and Bradshaw all had fumbling issues. I think we can deal with them.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="CGYgiant"]
    [/quote]

Vs Virginia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpNB4ZzTLBk

Vs. Clemson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXCcr6FN-SM

Vs. Wake Forest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvtU3ELVStE

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="DVision"]LeSean McCoy - 5'11" 208 Last I checked he's pretty good![/quote]That's who he*reminds me of a lot[/quote]I liked Mccoy more coming out.Better receiver , Shiftier player. Graded him as a First Rounder[/quote]

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bO123KOEM

OP needs to do his homework.