+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: out all rbs,, why take a midget 5'8 206 lbs????

[quote user="LoveRack"]hope thay didnt just use a 1st rd pick for a kick returner,,,[/quote]

What does height have to to with running the ball and what do you have against midgets?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="LoveRack"]hope thay didnt just use a 1st rd pick for a kick returner,,,[/quote]So, if he turns out to be the next Hester would you still think it was a bad pick?

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="LoveRack"]hope thay didnt just use a 1st rd pick for a kick returner,,,[/quote]So, if he turns out to be the next Hester would you still think it was a bad pick?
    [/quote]
    kick returner is probably the Giants biggest need.

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="LoveRack"]hope thay didnt just use a 1st rd pick for a kick returner,,,[/quote]So, if he turns out to be the next Hester would you still think it was a bad pick?
    [/quote]
    kick returner is probably the Giants biggest need.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="LoveRack"]hope thay didnt just use a 1st rd pick for a kick returner,,,[/quote]

What does height have to to with running the ball and what do you have against midgets?
    [/quote]

lol
    Ig: casefit - follow

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="LoveRack"]hope thay didnt just use a 1st rd pick for a kick returner,,,[/quote]

[/quote]

Haven't you heard? Short people ain't got nobody.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[/quote]

Considering 75% of kickoffs now end up in touch backs and might be getting phased out altogether if that's all he turned out to be then yes, I'd be disappointed.

Hester is extremely mediocre outside of his kick returning abilities.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Tiki was about 210 at his heaviest playing weight. He was about 180 when he was drafted. Please get your facts right.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="LoveRack"]hope thay didnt just use a 1st rd pick for a kick returner,,,[/quote]

[/quote]

Haven't you heard? Short people ain't got nobody.[/quote]

Well done!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Starter

[quote user="LoveRack"]hope thay didnt just use a 1st rd pick for a kick returner,,,[/quote]

you prolly didnt see this lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bO123KOEM&feature=related