Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! Reality Check folks!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! Reality Check folks!

I have been a Giants fan since 1962. With the exception of the home games being blacked out in NYC area back in the 60's and 70"s, I watched EVERY game. I have been in Florida since 1985 with Satelitte TV and the ability to watch the Giant games. I think I have missed only 3 games in the last 27 years.

This has been quite a season and I have celebrated this great Super Bowl win. However, I think those of us who have lives should return to those lives now. We can get a little hyped on these boards when it gets a bit closer to the draft.

The simple truth is that NY Giant players don't know who we are. If you or I dropped dead tomorrow it would have "ZERO" effect on the lives of Eli Manning, Plax, Snee, Toomer, Pierce and the rest. It wouldn't even change their day tomorrow.

So it's been a great year and I'm outa here till draft time.

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! Reality Check folks!

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

I have been a Giants fan since 1962. With the exception of the home games being blacked out in NYC area back in the 60's and 70"s, I watched EVERY game. I have been in Florida since 1985 with Satelitte TV and the ability to watch the Giant games. I think I have missed only 3 games in the last 27 years.

This has been quite a season and I have celebrated this great Super Bowl win. However, I think those of us who have lives should return to those lives now. We can get a little hyped on these boards when it gets a bit closer to the draft.

The simple truth is that NY Giant players don't know who we are. If you or I dropped dead tomorrow it would have "ZERO" effect on the lives of Eli Manning, Plax, Snee, Toomer, Pierce and the rest. It wouldn't even change their day tomorrow.

[/quote]

hey the freakin parade was today. We haven't even been champs a full week. Hell, 3 full days!

We watched for 4 months, let us enjoy the rings... u don't have to, but don't try and rain on our parade
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Veteran

Okay, well then you remember 1992 and 1996. So i'm gonna go ahead and enjoy this because those years really freaking stunk.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

[/quote]

hey the freakin parade was today. We haven't even been champs a full week. Hell, 3 full days!

We watched for 4 months, let us enjoy the rings... u don't have to, but don't try and rain on our parade
    [/quote]

Easy... he been a fan since 1962, show some respect dude!! He obviously has wisdom, just be open minded will ya?

that guy doesnt just wanna rain on our parade, he wants to torch the floats!!!

WE JUST WON THE SUPERBOWL 2 DAYS AGO!!! for god sakes let us enjoy it!!!

i wasn't disrespectful...

lol i am open minded thats why im still enjoying ittt

GIANTS 07 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!
    BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

for me it's more about the NY on the helmet then the players. players come and go but NY is here for ever. this is a celebration of NY

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

[/quote]

Sounds like your the one worrying about that stuff considering you brought it up. Same as like how if you dropped dead today it would have no impact on my life right? Well thats not because im famous and your my fan. So what you think people are looking for and accuse them of is probably just something that you have a personal problem with. Yea, thanks. Ill stay on the boards it has nothing to do with having a life, its something thats a part of it. I can make some free time in my day ya kno.

Heres to hoping you dont drop dead.[b][b]

All-Pro

No offense old timer, but f u

[quote user="Jaydog"]No offense old timer, but f u[/quote]

lol that reminded me of Talladega Nights... With all due respect... hahaha

Closed Thread