Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! Reality Check folks!

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

I have been a Giants fan since 1962. With the exception of the home games being blacked out in NYC area back in the 60's and 70"s, I watched EVERY game. I have been in Florida since 1985 with Satelitte TV and the ability to watch the Giant games. I think I have missed only 3 games in the last 27 years.

This has been quite a season and I have celebrated this great Super Bowl win. However, I think those of us who have lives should return to those lives now. We can get a little hyped on these boards when it gets a bit closer to the draft.

The simple truth is that NY Giant players don't know who we are. If you or I dropped dead tomorrow it would have "ZERO" effect on the lives of Eli Manning, Plax, Snee, Toomer, Pierce and the rest. It wouldn't even change their day tomorrow.

So it's been a great year and I'm outa here till draft time.

[/quote]

Um...ok..

Bye Bye..catch ya later?

[quote user="Jaydog"]No offense old timer, but f u[/quote]

Show some class Jay, before he washes your mouth out with soap. LMAO!!!

Do you think people who proclaim "this is my last post", come back tosee ifanyone replied totheir last post?

[quote user="barcode56"]

[/quote]

lol if u think iwas disrespectful then u better chew him out lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="romohater"]Do you think people who proclaim "this is my last post", come back tosee ifanyone replied totheir last post?[/quote]

LMAO!!!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="barcode56"]

[/quote]

lol if u think iwas disrespectful then u better chew him out lol
    [/quote]

I think the old guy is gone for real!!!

LMAO!!!!!

Veteran

I'm 59 years old and have been a Giant fan since my dad first got us the season tickets we still have whensinceI was 9 years old

For that reason I do realize that this doesn't happen every year so here's to the Giants and all of us as well..........I'm going to soak this puppy up until the next team comes along and takes it away

have a blast everyone and don't stop celebrating

LOL what a lame thread. Stop celebrating? It has only been three days, and yes I am sure people have returned to their lives, but they then return to the message board to enjoy the aspect that the Giants are Suber Bowl Champions. We have this for a year.

I am looking forward to watching the game again and again. The best will probably be in June after a nice BBQ.

fficeffice" />>>

This team worked hard for the results they obtained and as the fans had the ups and downs of the season. This season will be enjoyed by Giants fans for years to come… and if you were a fan from 62 I am sure you reflect back on the good season of the Giants.

>>

This Super bowl will be talked about for years to come, it was one of the best if not the best. It also had one of the greatest …if not the greatest plays in it.

>>

The Giant fans should also should keep celebrating ..only one other QB has scored 2 TDs in the 4th quarter and lead his team to a win.

>>

This was a great play off run with a “super” Superbowl …so I say to fans and players enjoy it take time and enjoy it !!!

>>

There is time to enjoy before it is time to get “ Hungry” Again !!!!

[quote user="UmenYiourAnIdiot"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

I have been a Giants fan since 1962. With the exception of the home games being blacked out in NYC area back in the 60's and 70"s, I watched EVERY game. I have been in Florida since 1985 with Satelitte TV and the ability to watch the Giant games. I think I have missed only 3 games in the last 27 years.

This has been quite a season and I have celebrated this great Super Bowl win. However, I think those of us who have lives should return to those lives now. We can get a little hyped on these boards when it gets a bit closer to the draft.

The simple truth is that NY Giant players don't know who we are. If you or I dropped dead tomorrow it would have "ZERO" effect on the lives of Eli Manning, Plax, Snee, Toomer, Pierce and the rest. It wouldn't even change their day tomorrow.

So it's been a great year and I'm outa here till draft time.

[/quote]

Sounds like your the one worrying about that stuff considering you brought it up. Same as like how if you dropped dead today it would have no impact on my life right? Well thats not because im famous and your my fan. So what you think people are looking for and accuse them of is probably just something that you have a personal problem with. Yea, thanks. Ill stay on the boards it has nothing to do with having a life, its something thats a part of it. I can make some free time in my day ya kno.

Heres to hoping you dont drop dead.[b][b]

[/quote]

The guy has been a fan for 62 years. The day may not be too far for him. Considering that, he needs to lighten up and enjoy the time. Enjoy the moment. Remember the moment and think back, years from now, if the giants are 0 and 2 ,and remember back to this season to not lose hope. Hell, the superbowl play by Simms got me through the Dave Brown years.

Not sure why we need to know who is taking a break from these boards because their lives get real busy in the off season(?) but i have seen some crazier posts

might start a new one telling everyone i'm going to eat dinner now