Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! Reality Check folks!

[quote user="giantsandyanks1"]

Not sure why we need to know who is taking a break from these boards because their lives get real busy in the off season(?) but i have seen some crazier posts

might start a new one telling everyone i'm going to eat dinner now

[/quote]

Lol....then I'll start one asking you if the meal was good.

old timer killing the buzz. lol got to love the traditionlist fan base.

[quote user="Harooni"]old timer killing the buzz. lol got to love the traditionlist fan base.
    [/quote]

i saw the new age giant fan today... young and energetic and full of life, and get this, THEY WERE EVEN STANDING AND CLAPPING... lets hope this is a sign of crowds to come
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    [quote user="Harooni"]old timer killing the buzz. lol got to love the traditionlist fan base.
    [/quote]

i saw the new age giant fan today... young and energetic and full of life, and get this, THEY WERE EVEN STANDING AND CLAPPING... lets hope this is a sign of crowds to come
    [/quote]
    im in the middle im 30 now and i feel the need to tell young kids to be quiet. [] i might be turning into an old timer.

i shhhed a few kids at the movies last week.

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    im in the middle im 30 now and i feel the need to tell young kids to be quiet. [] i might be turning into an old timer.

[/quote]

Dirty Dancing is still in theaters?

[quote user="BIG BLUE MONSTER"]for me it's more about the NY on the helmet then the players. players come and go but NY is here for ever. this is a celebration of NY[/quote]

Agreed its always about the team not so much the players with free agency the player you love today you can hate tomorrow

So i feel the need to announce i will continue to celebrate until atleast opening day next year

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol movie shushing = understandable

football game shushing = ******ed

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol movie shushing = understandable

football game shushing = ******ed

Hi there, this is my first time ever addressing a sports web site. I am a New England Patriots fan. Congratulations to The Giants for their win. I'm not a sore looser so I can say that. It was a tight game and it could have gone either way. The Giants wanted it BAD. Just like they attempted to stop the Patriots in breaking their 16-0 record. I felt that the best team did not win but that's the way the ball bounces.

What endears me to the Patriots more than anything else is their humility. When they win they have always acknowledged the other team and given them credit for their game. Such class! Belicheck is just a focused no nonsense man who doesn't fit the cookie cutter mold. I have never seen so many haters. Sure, there was some unethical activity. I say they just happened to get caught. I'm sure others have done it and got away with it. They paid the price. Still you can't undermine the greatness of the New England Patriots. I am very proud of them.

My main problem with a lot of other teams is when they win, they get very bragadocious. No humility. Even today New York is yelling "We stomped the Patriots" or something to that effect. I feel this is no class. Sure New York is excited but you don't have to be arrogant about your win. Personally, I never underestimated the Giants. I saw them play the game with the Patriots previous to the Superbowl. I could tell they wanted it BAD! So, I never concluded the the Patriots would win. I wanted them to win (of course-I'm from Boston) Peace New York and enjoy your victory. This will probably be my one and only entry but I had to write to say show some humility yet be proud of yourself because after all, you beat the greatest team! and last it's time for a reality check and some Presidential Politics now. Go Obama!!!!!

[quote user="romohater"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dirty Dancing is still in theaters?

[/quote]
    lol no , what the heck were talkative teenagers going to see the bucket list for anyway?