Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    All-Pro

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! Reality Check folks!

[quote user="gracious55"]

Hi there, this is my first time ever addressing a sports web site. I am a New England Patriots fan. Congratulations to The Giants for their win. I'm not a sore looser so I can say that. It was a tight game and it could have gone either way. The Giants wanted it BAD. Just like they attempted to stop the Patriots in breaking their 16-0 record. I felt that the best team did not win but that's the way the ball bounces.

What endears me to the Patriots more than anything else is their humility. When they win they have always acknowledged the other team and given them credit for their game. Such class! Belicheck is just a focused no nonsense man who doesn't fit the cookie cutter mold. I have never seen so many haters. Sure, there was some unethical activity. I say they just happened to get caught. I'm sure others have done it and got away with it. They paid the price. Still you can't undermine the greatness of the New England Patriots. I am very proud of them.

My main problem with a lot of other teams is when they win, they get very bragadocious. No humility. Even today New York is yelling "We stomped the Patriots" or something to that effect. I feel this is no class. Sure New York is excited but you don't have to be arrogant about your win. Personally, I never underestimated the Giants. I saw them play the game with the Patriots previous to the Superbowl. I could tell they wanted it BAD! So, I never concluded the the Patriots would win. I wanted them to win (of course-I'm from Boston) Peace New York and enjoy your victory. This will probably be my one and only entry but I had to write to say show some humility yet be proud of yourself because after all, you beat the greatest team! and last it's time for a reality check and some Presidential Politics now. Go Obama!!!!!

[/quote]

The best team ALWAYS wins. You got stomped out son, so take your back handed compliment and stick it in your ***, cause the NY GIANTS are the greatest in the world.

Bench Player

Hey at least show some pride. I live all the way out here in CA and after taking all the heat from Chargers, Raiders and 49ers fans it feel great to be a Giants fan. I am only one of the three Giants fans where I work and we have over 1,000 people, the best thig is that they all know I am a true fan because a support my team year in and year out. I wanna enjoy this Superbowl for the whole year.

Veteran

Hi there, this is my first time ever addressing a sports web site. I am a New England Patriots fan. Congratulations to The Giants for their win. I'm not a sore looser so I can say that. It was a tight game and it could have gone either way. The Giants wanted it BAD. Just like they attempted to stop the Patriots in breaking their 16-0 record. I felt that the best team did not win but that's the way the ball bounces.

What endears me to the Patriots more than anything else is their humility. When they win they have always acknowledged the other team and given them credit for their game. Such class! Belicheck is just a focused no nonsense man who doesn't fit the cookie cutter mold. I have never seen so many haters. Sure, there was some unethical activity. I say they just happened to get caught. I'm sure others have done it and got away with it. They paid the price. Still you can't undermine the greatness of the New England Patriots. I am very proud of them.

My main problem with a lot of other teams is when they win, they get very bragadocious. No humility. Even today New York is yelling "We stomped the Patriots" or something to that effect. I feel this is no class. Sure New York is excited but you don't have to be arrogant about your win. Personally, I never underestimated the Giants. I saw them play the game with the Patriots previous to the Superbowl. I could tell they wanted it BAD! So, I never concluded the the Patriots would win. I wanted them to win (of course-I'm from Boston) Peace New York and enjoy your victory. This will probably be my one and only entry but I had to write to say show some humility yet be proud of yourself because after all, you beat the greatest team! and last it's time for a reality check and some Presidential Politics now. Go Obama!!!!!

[/quote]

They've got such class and humility that Seymour and your defense were trash talking the Giants after scoring the go ahead TD....telling them they're going home and even being "classy enough" to invite our players to your parade and victory party...not to mention your sore loser coach trying to run off the field before the game even ended.......yeaqh they're classy....the Wilfork eye poke in game 16 was just pure class.......the difference being your team is bragadocious BEFORE the game is over!

Why do you think you got the response from Strahan that you did

That is your option but I, for one, will continue to bask in the sweet warmth of victory and drink from the fountain of succes. The feeling is magnificent and I believe that the team is one with us in feeling the flow. Life is good. Go back to your unhappiness.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[/quote]

Class is running the football in the 4th qtr up 30 points against a winless miami team instead of throwing the rock on 4th down and doing for a touchdown....

Or not stomping on the san diego chargers logo with merrimen's lights out dance last yr...

Ur team was caught violating the integrity of the game...

maybe u should just look in the mirror before u point fingers...

[/quote]

Eye poke, leg whip, record button, harrison. Have a nice day.

wow mr negative i dont care how long youve been a fan

the gmen know like most teams fans run the show. maybe we dont control what they do but its us that pay part of their salaries. we are the ones who watch them on fox, cbs, nbc, we were the ones out in the streets all night to celebrate and make them feel loved by millions, we are the ones buying their jerseys and tickets to games

yes they dont know who we are. so what!

im glad jersey G agrees