+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

All you complaining about the pick

Re: All you complaining about the pick

its not only about speed, this kid has good leadership qualities. he is shifty and runs hard, a lot of people are gonna change their mind once they see him play.

I dnt get the hate.....before the Martin bandwagon, Wilson was very popular around here......its not like we passed on a clear BPA, basicly a handful of guys that were on the same level....

Veteran

[quote user="myles2424"]I dnt get the hate.....before the Martin bandwagon, Wilson was very popular around here......its not like we passed on a clear BPA, basicly a handful of guys that were on the same level....[/quote]They all full of themselves and think that they know what they are talking about.

After JPP how can anyone question Reese? If anyone is they are just being a dope.

I hope we block for the kid. Looks faster than Martin.
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...

Also...

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...[/quote]

He is nothing like jacobs....he is better then him

[quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Toadofsteel"]So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...[/quote]

[/quote]

And Mini-me was better than Dr. Evil...

If you look at the footage, there were holes and openings. Unless Reese does something with the O-line and maybe get some extra blockers, the pick may become a bust. I didn't see him catch any passes. I hope he can do that.

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Toadofsteel"]So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...[/quote]

[/quote]

And Mini-me was better than Dr. Evil...[/quote]

u mad?

he going to get me touchdowns in madden with that 4.39 speed...giants won the superbowl last year i am a satisfied person.