+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All you complaining about the pick

Veteran

Re: All you complaining about the pick

[quote user="myles2424"]I dnt get the hate.....before the Martin bandwagon, Wilson was very popular around here......its not like we passed on a clear BPA, basicly a handful of guys that were on the same level....[/quote]They all full of themselves and think that they know what they are talking about.

After JPP how can anyone question Reese? If anyone is they are just being a dope.

If you look at the footage, there were holes and openings. Unless Reese does something with the O-line and maybe get some extra blockers, the pick may become a bust. I didn't see him catch any passes. I hope he can do that.

[quote user="Diamondring"]If you look at the footage, there were holes and openings. Unless Reese do something with the O-line and maybe get some extra blockers, the pick may become a bust. I didn't see him catch any passes. I hope he can do that.[/quote]

below average pass catcher with fumbling issues

This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Toadofsteel"]So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...[/quote]

He is nothing like jacobs....he is better then him
    [/quote]

And Mini-me was better than Dr. Evil...[/quote]

u mad?

he going to get me touchdowns in madden with that 4.39 speed...giants won the superbowl last year i am a satisfied person.

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

trying to remember when ive been this upset over a first round pick

Leader

I'm not going to lie. I'm a little disappointed. I wanted defense. He looks good for an RB, but I think we could have gotten a good RB in round 2 or 3. However, In Reese I Trust, so I believe that this pick will pan out. Wouldn't it be great if he turned out to be better than Richardson?

[quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Toadofsteel"]So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...[/quote]

He is nothing like jacobs....he is better then him
    [/quote]

And Mini-me was better than Dr. Evil...[/quote]

u mad?

he going to get me touchdowns in madden with that 4.39 speed...giants won the superbowl last year i am a satisfied person.
    [/quote]
    He looks like Tiki.

He was picked in the first round by the Giants. That's good enough for me.

+ Reply to Thread