+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All you complaining about the pick

Re: All you complaining about the pick

[quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Toadofsteel"]So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...[/quote]

He is nothing like jacobs....he is better then him
    [/quote]

And Mini-me was better than Dr. Evil...[/quote]

u mad?

he going to get me touchdowns in madden with that 4.39 speed...giants won the superbowl last year i am a satisfied person.
    [/quote]

No I'm saying I like the pick. Same personality, but better and in a smaller frame, that's all...

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

trying to remember when ive been this upset over a first round pick
    [/quote]
    probably when you jumped off the Jets bandwagon.

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

[/quote]

ok so who would u have chosen that was still on the board? Glenn? NYG don't value guards that high

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to play

I hope we block for the kid. Looks faster than Martin.
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

Im curious about who you think was, not a shot at you, just honestly curious.

[quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

[/quote]

ok so who would u have chosen that was still on the board? Glenn? NYG don't value guards that high

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to play[/quote]

upshaw. we need a playmaker at lb

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

[/quote]

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to play[/quote]

upshaw. we need a playmaker at lb
    [/quote] lol ur kidding right? Upshaw doesn't fit a 4-3..hes a 3-4 OLB

[quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

[/quote]

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to play[/quote]Glenn at RT woulda sounded good to me...
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

[/quote]

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to play[/quote]Glenn at RT woulda sounded good to me...
    [/quote]
    thats gonna be Diehl's spot this year, and u have Brewer waiting for his shot

This dude is serious!!!!! I remember seeing him in a bowl game and how the defensive strategy was to contain him. Dude is definitely a homerun threat. I know a lot of people hate comparisons but he runs that rock like Marshall Faulk!!!!... If his mind is anything like Marshall's . . . . . . . .we have a player here. This dude is serious!!!!!

SERIOUS STUFF

+ Reply to Thread