+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All you complaining about the pick

Re: All you complaining about the pick

[quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Toadofsteel"]So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...[/quote]

He is nothing like jacobs....he is better then him
    [/quote]

And Mini-me was better than Dr. Evil...[/quote]

u mad?

he going to get me touchdowns in madden with that 4.39 speed...giants won the superbowl last year i am a satisfied person.
    [/quote]

No I'm saying I like the pick. Same personality, but better and in a smaller frame, that's all...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

trying to remember when ive been this upset over a first round pick
    [/quote]
    probably when you jumped off the Jets bandwagon.

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

[/quote]

ok so who would u have chosen that was still on the board? Glenn? NYG don't value guards that high

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to play

I hope we block for the kid. Looks faster than Martin.
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

Im curious about who you think was, not a shot at you, just honestly curious.

[quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

[/quote]

ok so who would u have chosen that was still on the board? Glenn? NYG don't value guards that high

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to play[/quote]

upshaw. we need a playmaker at lb

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

[/quote]

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to play[/quote]

upshaw. we need a playmaker at lb
    [/quote] lol ur kidding right? Upshaw doesn't fit a 4-3..hes a 3-4 OLB

[quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

[/quote]

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to play[/quote]Glenn at RT woulda sounded good to me...
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

[/quote]

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to play[/quote]Glenn at RT woulda sounded good to me...
    [/quote]
    thats gonna be Diehl's spot this year, and u have Brewer waiting for his shot

This dude is serious!!!!! I remember seeing him in a bowl game and how the defensive strategy was to contain him. Dude is definitely a homerun threat. I know a lot of people hate comparisons but he runs that rock like Marshall Faulk!!!!... If his mind is anything like Marshall's . . . . . . . .we have a player here. This dude is serious!!!!!

SERIOUS STUFF

+ Reply to Thread