+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: All you complaining about the pick

Reese on MSG just said that Wilson was the second highest RB on their board, only Trent Richardson was higher. They liked Wilson better than Doug Martin

[quote user="DownWitJPP"]Reese on MSG just said that Wilson was the second highest RB on their board, only Trent Richardson was higher. They liked Wilson better than Doug Martin[/quote]

Veteran

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

trying to remember when ive been this upset over a first round pick
    [/quote]
    probably when you jumped off the Jets bandwagon.[/quote]

Im starting to think your a jets fan. cause every time someone disagrees with anything the giants do, you call them a jets fan.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]
    I liked Still & Worthy, but after signing Rogers, were not going to carry 5 DTs.....
    Jonathan Martin dropped for a reason....
    Glenn, the need for a Guard was Much less than RB....And unless it was Decastro it's hard to argue a 1st round Guard....
    There was no Safety,CB,WR worth that pick...
    Only argument I'd agree with is possibly Fleener/Lavonte David....

We filled probaly our biggest need w/ one of the BPA & a guy thatll be able to contribute more as a rookie than other positions....

I think a LOT of people that are hating on this pick right now will take back their words next year...this kid is a Burner, he could revitalize our run game

They're just spoiling Eli right now

[quote user="egyptian420"]I think a LOT of people that are hating on this pick right now will take back their words next year...this kid is a Burner, he could revitalize our run game

They're just spoiling Eli right now
    [/quote]If the blockers and the play don't take defenders away, then the back will go nowhere. I hope he can catch the ball as well because that helps the rb.

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.[/quote]

trying to remember when ive been this upset over a first round pick
    [/quote]
    probably when you jumped off the Jets bandwagon.[/quote]

Im starting to think your a jets fan. cause every time someone disagrees with anything the giants do, you call them a jets fan.

[/quote]

I'm a pro-NYG troll. I can't help that I'm a homer. There's a reason that Jerry Reese is the GM and these people and myself aren't.