+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Shefter Just Said Bucs "Snuck" In front of Giants . . . .

and took Martin who the Giants wanted.

I guess we'll never know if this is reallytrue (the Giants wanting Martin), but it certainly seemed to take the Giants a long time to get their pick in . . . . .

Re: Shefter Just Said Bucs "Snuck" In front of Giants . . . .

We tried to trade back after we got shafted by bucs then took the next player on our board of NEED. Very un-JR like

not true at all. They were shopping the pick, Reese said they were waiting for someone to give them the motherload.

also said that Wilson was the 2nd highest RB on their board behind only Trent Richardson. They like him better than Doug Martin

[quote user="DownWitJPP"]not true at all. They were shopping the pick, Reese said they were waiting for someone to give them the motherload.

also said that Wilson was the 2nd highest RB on their board behind only Trent Richardson. They like him better than Doug Martin[/quote]

this. A source told Garafolo that the team did indeed have Wilson higher than Martin.

I wonder what the Giants were seeking in a trade back.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I wonder what the Giants were seeking in a trade back.[/quote]Probably a top ten second rounder an a third.

Oh and sidenote: lol to the people who I argued with this offseason (not you) who thought if we traded into the second round we could get a first next year or two second rounders. Like I said, wrong.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I wonder what the Giants were seeking in a trade back.[/quote]Probably a top ten second rounder an a third.

Oh and sidenote: lol to the people who I argued with this offseason (not you) who thought if we traded into the second round we could get a first next year or two second rounders. Like I said, wrong.[/quote]I did mention trading back into the 2nd early on a few months back but I said for a 2nd next year. A 1st would of been too much lol

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I wonder what the Giants were seeking in a trade back.[/quote]Probably a top ten second rounder an a third.

Oh and sidenote: lol to the people who I argued with this offseason (not you) who thought if we traded into the second round we could get a first next year or two second rounders. Like I said, wrong.[/quote]I did mention trading back into the 2nd early on a few months back but I said for a 2nd next year. A 1st would of been too much lol[/quote]Yeah I don't remember specific people, I just remember people who were freaking out at some guy for only getting a 3rd for trading back to like 36.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I wonder what the Giants were seeking in a trade back.[/quote]Probably a top ten second rounder an a third.

Oh and sidenote: lol to the people who I argued with this offseason (not you) who thought if we traded into the second round we could get a first next year or two second rounders. Like I said, wrong.[/quote]I did mention trading back into the 2nd early on a few months back but I said for a 2nd next year. A 1st would of been too much lol[/quote]Yeah I don't remember specific people, I just remember people who were freaking out at some guy for only getting a 3rd for trading back to like 36.[/quote]Yeah that was me lol. I said at the time to trade back to like 36 or 37 and land Doug Martin. A 3rd in 2012 or a 2nd in 2013 would of been fair. Too bad I was off a few spots on Martin's value though.

Veteran

The Giants let Shefter into their draft room?