+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it Drop Tebows passes day?

Is it Drop Tebows passes day?

I have seen the Broncos recievers drop so many of tebows passes I swear if anyone says he still cant throw then you clearly didnt watch the game. Thomas drops a TD pass, others drop a lot of 1st down throws right in the #'s too.
    I said it before but This kid will be good. He is improving and dont bother to listen to what ESPN says tommorow. They will say "he cant throw" Skip will say "they dropped so many passes"
    Which skip is right,.

Re: Is it Drop Tebows passes day?

They will catch one and Tebow will go in for 2 and win 8-7! After all, ITS TEBOW TIME</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="NYfanatic"]I have seen the Broncos recievers drop so many of tebows passes I swear if anyone says he still cant throw then you clearly didnt watch the game. Thomas drops a TD pass, others drop a lot of 1st down throws right in the #'s too.
    I said it before but This kid will be good. He is improving and dont bother to listen to what ESPN says tommorow. They will say "he cant throw" Skip will say "they dropped so many passes"
    Which skip is right,.
    [/quote]I completly disagree he is the worst QB in the pocket in the NFL

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="NYfanatic"]I have seen the Broncos recievers drop so many of tebows passes I swear if anyone says he still cant throw then you clearly didnt watch the game. Thomas drops a TD pass, others drop a lot of 1st down throws right in the #'s too.
    Which skip is right,.
    [/quote]I completly disagree he is the worst QB in the pocket in the NFL[/quote]
    Ohh I see now Tebow is the reason why the broncos recievers namely Demaryius Thomas are dropping some well thrown balls.
    He is quite good outside the pocket.
    you sound like Merill Hoge.

I think Tebow just passed the ball right down the field beautifully for the TD.
    Didnt miss one pass on that drive?

[quote user="NYfanatic"]I think Tebow just passed the ball right down the field beautifully for the TD.
    Didnt miss one pass on that drive?
    [/quote]Yeah he was great today they have 7 frickin points

2 more stops and it's TEBOW TIME
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

I hope he does bring them back helps the Giants.I still think he sucks. What QB goes 39 minutes without a pass %

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I hope he does bring them back helps the Giants[/quote]
    even I dont think Tebow can win in less then a min

[quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I hope he does bring them back helps the Giants[/quote]
    even I dont think Tebow can win in less then a min
    [/quote]Doesnt have to win it just a FG and Pratter can drill one from 60

+ Reply to Thread