+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Winner of the 1st round?

Just like the title says, who do you think won the first round based on value or need or perhaps acquiring picks?

And yes, I know we don't know for sure until they play but I mean going off of what they have done in college and in the combine thus far.

Re: Winner of the 1st round?

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Just like the title says, who do you think won the first round based on value or need or perhaps acquiring picks?

And yes, I know we don't know for sure until they play but I mean going off of what they have done in college and in the combine thus far.[/quote]Gotta say the Boys as much as it pains me. They saw they guy they wanted and got him. He's gonna be a pain in the ***. I just know it.

I gotta go with Pittsburgh. They filled the biggest need and got a steal with DeCastro at 24. Pouncey and DeCastro next to each other? Jesus christ...

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I gotta go with Pittsburgh. They filled the biggest need and got a steal with DeCastro at 24. Pouncey and DeCastro next to each other? Jesus christ...[/quote]

Is the JC thing really necessary ?

you cats are cray!!! How about THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!! We get a highly productive RB that has game changing speed, good power and is an athletic freak. Martin is a good player and was clearly on the Giants radar... however, has he hit his ceiling yet? Wilson on the otherhand has yet to tap into his full potential. He is a JPP type "freakish" athlete that has unlimited potential. The more I think about the pick, the more im excited. Giants offense is a perfect fit for Wilson and his skill set will be used...a lot!..

Nice job Reese!
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]you cats are cray!!! How about THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!! We get a highly productive RB that has game changing speed, good power and is an athletic freak. Martin is a good player and was clearly on the Giants radar... however, has he hit his ceiling yet? Wilson on the otherhand has yet to tap into his full potential. He is a JPP type "freakish" athlete that has unlimited potential. The more I think about the pick, the more im excited. Giants offense is a perfect fit for Wilson and his skill set will be used...a lot!..

Nice job Reese![/quote]

I'm a huge Wilson fan and have been saying it for months but...When the Cowboys just waltz up for a top 5 talent in Claiborne for nothing but a 2nd round pick (which is beyond me how they didn't have to give up more)...I'd say the Cowboys are clearly the day one winners.

Very disappointed with the Rams right now.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Just like the title says, who do you think won the first round based on value or need or perhaps acquiring picks? And yes, I know we don't know for sure until they play but I mean going off of what they have done in college and in the combine thus far.[/quote]Gotta say the Boys as much as it pains me. They saw they guy they wanted and got him. He's gonna be a pain in the ***. I just know it.[/quote]

Hes not the next Revis the guy has problems tackling and will get beat trying to match up with Nicks. He is going to get burned in the nfc East I can see Dallas like always making another sexy move that doesnt pan out. They have 4 Corners now and three are paid high. So what do they do with Jenkins now downgrade him to dime corner lol. They would have traded up for Barrnon I would have been very impressed.

I like what the vikings did. Create a stir about you dont know who you want and this and that, and essentially force a team to trade up to their spot, then they end up drafting the guy we all thought they wanted anyway, lol.

I like what the Pats did. They adress their pass rushing problems with Chandler Jones and also a need at ILB with Hightower.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]I like what the Pats did. They adress their pass rushing problems with Chandler Jones and also a need at ILB with Hightower.[/quote]

Pats had a need at ILB? They have two pretty good ILBs already with Spikes and Mayo.

I wonder if they use Hightower as the SAM, in both 3-4 and 4-3 alignments. He can play some DE as well.