+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winner of the 1st round?

Winner of the 1st round?

Just like the title says, who do you think won the first round based on value or need or perhaps acquiring picks?

And yes, I know we don't know for sure until they play but I mean going off of what they have done in college and in the combine thus far.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Re: Winner of the 1st round?

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Just like the title says, who do you think won the first round based on value or need or perhaps acquiring picks?

And yes, I know we don't know for sure until they play but I mean going off of what they have done in college and in the combine thus far.[/quote]Gotta say the Boys as much as it pains me. They saw they guy they wanted and got him. He's gonna be a pain in the ***. I just know it.

I gotta go with Pittsburgh. They filled the biggest need and got a steal with DeCastro at 24. Pouncey and DeCastro next to each other? Jesus christ...
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

I like what the vikings did. Create a stir about you dont know who you want and this and that, and essentially force a team to trade up to their spot, then they end up drafting the guy we all thought they wanted anyway, lol.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Just like the title says, who do you think won the first round based on value or need or perhaps acquiring picks? And yes, I know we don't know for sure until they play but I mean going off of what they have done in college and in the combine thus far.[/quote]Gotta say the Boys as much as it pains me. They saw they guy they wanted and got him. He's gonna be a pain in the ***. I just know it.[/quote]</P>

Hes not the next Revis the guy has problems tackling and will get beat trying to match up with Nicks. He is going to get burned in the nfc East I can see Dallas like always making another sexy move that doesnt pan out. They have 4 Corners now and three are paid high. So what do they do with Jenkins now downgrade him to dime corner lol. They would have traded up for Barrnon I would have been very impressed.</P>

I like what the Pats did. They adress their pass rushing problems with Chandler Jones and also a need at ILB with Hightower.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

I like what the Bucs did I honestly think they got a steal in Barron and picked up a great RB. They upgraded there offense line and filled two needed positions in a safety and running back.

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I like what the Bucs did I honestly think they got a steal in Barron and picked up a great RB. They upgraded there offense line and filled two needed positions in a safety and running back.[/quote]</P>

Both the Pats and Bucks had a great day 1.</P>

The Pats....holy cow those are some good prospects.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Pats getting Jones and Hightower was insane but the Steelers did the best by just sitting there getting a beast in DeCastro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I like what the Bucs did I honestly think they got a steal in Barron and picked up a great RB. They upgraded there offense line and filled two needed positions in a safety and running back.[/quote]</P>

Both the Pats and Bucks had a great day 1.</P>

The Pats....holy cow those are some good prospects.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not sold on Hightower too much but it was good picks for them I agree two solid prospects.</P>

+ Reply to Thread