+ Reply to Thread

NYG David Wilson, Let's keep it moving.....

I personally was more for Worthy or lavonte David, but I'm still satisified with Wilson as RB was probaly our biggest need....

I don't get the mixed reviews, I remember clearly Wilson was a popular option around here before the Martin & Fleener bandwagons gained momentum.....

As far the worries & negative opinions on Wilson, to me he reminds me alot like Lesean McCoy.....Similar size/speed,running style & actualy have similar "negatives" coming out of college.....
    Lesean McCoy was also said to have occasional fumble issues, needs to be more patient with blocks instead of taking everything outside and needed to improve blocking......
    IDK about everyone else but if he can come close to being a Lesean McCoy RB then alot of people around are going to claim to have been Wilson fans since day 1.....

Now on to round 2, I'd love to see Reese get aggressive & trade up and make a splash in the 2nd.....
    We have our 2nd,3rd,two 4ths, 6th & 7th....
    I'm all for shipping off 4th,6th,& 7th to make a move in the 2nd (considering there's a big BPA/need sitting somewhere in the 2nd ofcourse)........Quality > quantity in the draft....

Re: NYG David Wilson, Let's keep it moving.....

McCoy is the first thing I thought as well.

I'd like a move for an offensive linemen definitely, if he could package it up to get Glenn that'd be shweet

if the colts pass on fleener, i would be shocked, and he is still there in the mid 2nd, reese needs to jump up and get him.

if not, then sanu would be great but may be gone, and OL is the biggest need at that point.

[quote user="nygfan0816"]if the colts pass on fleener, i would be shocked, and he is still there in the mid 2nd, reese needs to jump up and get him.

if not, then sanu would be great but may be gone, and OL is the biggest need at that point.[/quote]
    With all the extra picks we had in 2009, one thing we learned is Quality > Quantity, in reality what would you rather have? Another one of the top BPA? Or extra 4th,6th,7th? I personally would go with another guy that's arguably a late 1st/early 2nd round talent than a few guys that might not even make the team....