+ Reply to Thread

Do You guys Realize?!?!?!?!

Our first picks in the last SEVEN years as of last year were all STARTERS on this team?!?! Chill out!! Seriously I don't even get worked up over Draft anymore because Reese has this.

Let's Recap

1) Eli
    2) Webby
    3) Kiwi
    4) Ross
    5) Kp
    6) Hakeem
    7) JPP
    8) Prince

Ross is the only one no longer on the team and that's for cap reasons. Of those 8, 5 look to possibly be top 5, at least top 10 in their respective positions.

He knows more than us, so calm down. I'm sure the newest addition will fall right where the others before him have.

We are way way past the willy joe days my friends!

Re: Do You guys Realize?!?!?!?!

I believe Webster was a 2nd, but your correct....our 1st rounders haven't let us down in awhile.

[quote user="myles2424"]I believe Webster was a 2nd, but your correct....our 1st rounders haven't let us down in awhile.[/quote]

He was. I said "first picks". He was our first pick in that draft

Get out. Fans know far more about football than an actual football team. Wilson is a horrible, horrible pick.

[quote user="Connor"]Our first picks in the last SEVEN years as of last year were all STARTERS on this team?!?! Chill out!! Seriously I don't even get worked up over Draft anymore because Reese has this.

Let's Recap

1) Eli
    2) Webby
    3) Kiwi
    4) Ross
    5) Kp
    6) Hakeem
    7) JPP
    8) Prince

Ross is the only one no longer on the team and that's for cap reasons. Of those 8, 5 look to possibly be top 5, at least top 10 in their respective positions.

He knows more than us, so calm down. I'm sure the newest addition will fall right where the others before him have.

We are way way past the willy joe days my friends![/quote]
    Ross wasn't starter on a healthy line-up. Prince as of yet isn't a starter.

Veteran

[quote user="Connor"]Our first picks in the last SEVEN years as of last year were all STARTERS on this team?!?! Chill out!! Seriously I don't even get worked up over Draft anymore because Reese has this.

Let's Recap

1) Eli
    2) Webby
    3) Kiwi
    4) Ross
    5) Kp
    6) Hakeem
    7) JPP
    8) Prince

We are way way past the willy joe days my friends![/quote]

That's a damn damn fine list.

Amazing list... Foundation of our team