+ Reply to Thread

Trade Back, Quality > Quantity

What would be the price of moving from 32 to somewhere from 10-20 of the 2nd?
    IDK about you guys, but I'd much rather come out of this draft with another one of these top BPA than hold on to our extra 4th,6th,7th....rather have another first round talent? Or a few guys that may either stink the joint up for a few years or not even make the team?

According to NFl.com here's the next 32 BPA
    Corey Glenn
    Courtney Upshaw
    Jonathan Martin
    Andre Branch
    Lavonte David
    Coby Fleener
    Mike Adams
    Stephen Hill
    Janoris Jenkins
    Peter Konz
    Reuben Randle
    Alonzo Denard
    Zach Brown
    Vinny Curry
    Bobby Massie
    Lamar Miller
    Brandon Thompson
    Jerel Worthy
    Dwayne Allen
    Devon Still
    Jayron Hosley
    Alshon Jeffery
    Chris Polk
    Kendall Reyes
    Billy Winn
    Jared Crick
    Amini Silatolu
    Jemel Flemming
    Trumaine Johnson
    Ronell Lewis
    Brock Osweiler

Re: Trade Back, Quality > Quantity

looks like there are going to be some damn good players waiting for the giants at the end of round 2.

this is true to an extent.

if fleener is still there in the mid 2nd, jerry needs to trade up and get him. but not, theres no reason to trade up as OL, DL, and WR are deep in this draft and they should end up with some1 good in rounds 2-3.

the reason fleener is the exception is because i think he is a game changer and would be a great TE on this team in years to come, dont feel the same on allen or charles.

[quote user="slipknottin"]looks like there are going to be some damn good players waiting for the giants at the end of round 2.[/quote]

Yeah, I think so too... But I certainly wouldn't mind using a pick or two to move up a bit in the 2nd... After all, it's highly unlikely we're going to sign every draft pick.

Banned

We should go draft the kid Hill. Not because of his abilities... he shares my last name, might be a long lost relative. LoL

All-Pro

[quote user="FUUFNF"][quote user="slipknottin"]looks like there are going to be some damn good players waiting for the giants at the end of round 2.[/quote] Yeah, I think so too... But I certainly wouldn't mind using a pick or two to move up a bit in the 2nd... After all, it's highly unlikely we're going to sign every draft pick.[/quote]

This is true. Out side of only a few positions, they'll be hardpressed to even make the team lol. We're pretty stacked. I wouldn't mind trading away a couple more of our draft picks to move up.

[quote user="nygfan0816"]this is true to an extent.

if fleener is still there in the mid 2nd, jerry needs to trade up and get him. but not, theres no reason to trade up as OL, DL, and WR are deep in this draft and they should end up with some1 good in rounds 2-3.

the reason fleener is the exception is because i think he is a game changer and would be a great TE on this team in years to come, dont feel the same on allen or charles.[/quote]

I think the Colts are gonna take Fleener with the first pick tonight. Mkaes sense since Luck is their QB.

[quote user="RonJon"][quote user="nygfan0816"]this is true to an extent.

the reason fleener is the exception is because i think he is a game changer and would be a great TE on this team in years to come, dont feel the same on allen or charles.[/quote]

I think the Colts are gonna take Fleener with the first pick tonight. Mkaes sense since Luck is their QB.[/quote]I can see that happening too. Makes too much sense.

[quote user="nygpolishpunk"][quote user="RonJon"][quote user="nygfan0816"]this is true to an extent.

I think the Colts are gonna take Fleener with the first pick tonight. Mkaes sense since Luck is their QB.[/quote]I can see that happening too. Makes too much sense.
    [/quote]Agree!

[quote user="RonJon"]

I think the Colts are gonna take Fleener with the first pick tonight. Mkaes sense since Luck is their QB.[/quote]

Colts dont have the first pick, Rams do