+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

David Wilson Haters......

I'm surprised by some of the hate floating around.....& it's not just a slight disagreement, Wilson has already been called "a wasted pick" by some.....
    I remember this same chatter when we picked JPP...

I challenge you to stick to your word & express your disapproval in your SiG.....this way, mid season we can aleto ok back & get a good laugh at you....

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

Re: David Wilson Haters......

It's crazy. What more does this organisation have to do to prove they know what they're doing?

Veteran

like i said i neither hate nor love the pick. i need to see the production and the rest of the draft to understand why this pick was more of a value over the other guys that were available. if the giants trade up and get a great pick in the 2nd either OL/TE/WR/DT/DE then i would say okay the drop off in RB talent was more steep than the other positions which is why they took him understandable but i swear if the same RB's they thought won't be there at 63 are then im going to be mildly annoyed

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

I can't stand Wilson. First off, he has not been good enough to even dress, he is not even in the practice squad. He has no touchdowns, no yards, no carries, no starts, no nothing! What a horrible pick. He was an absolute waist of a pick, and it is a shame that he had to call it a career early due to his inability to do anything right, his inability to do anything for that matter. He is a nice guy to be sure, so it is good to see that he has his health as he walks away from the game and enjoys his new life. Perhaps one day we will look back and forgive him for being so short and stuff like that, because after it is all said and done, no one would hit a man with glasses under the mango tree on Christmas morning. Well, there you have it, my hate for Wilson, that bum has not done anything, but then again that seems to be all we pick these days, bums just want to take pictures with the Commissionaire and call it a day. But like I said, it is good that he walks away from the game now, while he still has his health.

[quote user="Flip Empty"]It's crazy. What more does this organisation have to do to prove they know what they're doing?[/quote]
    Somehow Reese is one of the best GMs & football and we keep collecting rings, yet we had no idea what we were doing when we picked up Wilson..

[quote user="Flip Empty"]It's crazy. What more does this organisation have to do to prove they know what they're doing?[/quote]

Win the tripe crown, the Monaco grand prix, and the fifa world cup, cure AIDS, cure cancer, and do that cube thing with all the colours... I can't never do that thing.

[quote user="Bohemian"]I can't stand Wilson. First off, he has not been good enough to even dress, he is not even in the practice squad. He has no touchdowns, no yards, no carries, no starts, no nothing! What a horrible pick. He was an absolute waist of a pick, and it is a shame that he had to call it a career early due to his inability to do anything right, his inability to do anything for that matter. He is a nice guy to be sure, so it is good to see that he has his health as he walks away from the game and enjoys his new life. Perhaps one day we will look back and forgive him for being so short and stuff like that, because after it is all said and done, no one would hit a man with glasses under the mango tree on Christmas morning. Well, there you have it, my hate for Wilson, that bum has not done anything, but then again that seems to be all we pick these days, bums just want to take pictures with the Commissionaire and call it a day. But like I said, it is good that he walks away from the game now, while he still has his health.
    [/quote]
    are mental institutions too overcrowded?

BUT I WANTED FLEENER!!!!1

Had it with JPP as well. It will go away if he actually produces on the field.

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Bohemian"]I can't stand Wilson. First off, he has not been good enough to even dress, he is not even in the practice squad. He has no touchdowns, no yards, no carries, no starts, no nothing! What a horrible pick. He was an absolute waist of a pick, and it is a shame that he had to call it a career early due to his inability to do anything right, his inability to do anything for that matter. He is a nice guy to be sure, so it is good to see that he has his health as he walks away from the game and enjoys his new life. Perhaps one day we will look back and forgive him for being so short and stuff like that, because after it is all said and done, no one would hit a man with glasses under the mango tree on Christmas morning. Well, there you have it, my hate for Wilson, that bum has not done anything, but then again that seems to be all we pick these days, bums just want to take pictures with the Commissionaire and call it a day. But like I said, it is good that he walks away from the game now, while he still has his health.
    [/quote]
    are mental institutions too overcrowded?
    [/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYXG67x2r3c