+ Reply to Thread

season highs for certain players tonight

Miles Austin will have his best game of the season tonight; Dez Bryant will get at least one reception over 60 yards and a TD; Murray will get over 120 yds rushing and Romo will pass for over 375yds at 75%. Jason Witton will also have a 100+ yard game with 2 TDs

Not sure we will have a shoot out or not. Coming off last weeks game you'd think we would rock big D but I don't think our coordinators will have a good game. I have a feeling we are going to need alot of help to get in the playoffs.

May I eat crow, please!

Re: season highs for certain players tonight

You're wrong. We will dominate the 'Boys tonight. The Giants are pissed about the refs giving away the game last week. They will take it out on Romo tonight. Oh, and Vic Cruz was a Dallas fan growing up.... he'll have a lil' extra something on his game tonight.

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

Miles Austin will have his best game of the season tonight;* Dez Bryant will get at least one reception over 60 yards and a TD; Murray will get over 120 yds rushing and Romo will pass for over 375yds at 75%. Jason Witton will also have a 100+ yard game with 2 TDs

Not sure we will have a shoot out or not. Coming off last weeks game you'd think we would rock big D but I don't think our coordinators will have a good game. I have a feeling we are going to need alot of help to get in the playoffs.

May I eat crow, please!

[/quote]

Now you certainly sound like a man with the up most confidence that the NY Giants will get a desparately needed win tonight right?

Giants stats vs Cowboys
    Recieving
    Manningham 150 yds 1 TD
    Nick 175 yds 2 TD
    Crus 200 yds 4 TD

Rushing
    Ware 100 yds 1 TD
    Jacobs 150 yds 4 TD
    Bradshaw 200 yds 2 TD
    Manning 35

How does that ease your worries?

Veteran

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

Miles Austin will have his best game of the season tonight;* Dez Bryant will get at least one reception over 60 yards and a TD; Murray will get over 120 yds rushing and Romo will pass for over 375yds at 75%. Jason Witton will also have a 100+ yard game with 2 TDs

May I eat crow, please!

[/quote]

Jeez, you're a Giants fan? Who says Cruz, Nicks, Eli, or JPP don't have career nights.

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]You're wrong. We will dominate the 'Boys tonight. The Giants are pissed about the refs giving away the game last week. They will take it out on Romo tonight. Oh, and Vic Cruz was a Dallas fan growing up.... he'll have a lil' extra something on his game tonight.[/quote]

fah real!

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

Miles Austin will have his best game of the season tonight; Dez Bryant will get at least one reception over 60 yards and a TD; Murray will get over 120 yds rushing and Romo will pass for over 375yds at 75%. Jason Witton will also have a 100+ yard game with 2 TDs

May I eat crow, please!

[/quote]

Are you sure you're in the right place?

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="hungrrrry"]

May I eat crow, please!

[/quote]

Are you sure you're in the right place?
    [/quote]Hard to tell with all the Jets,Newton and kneebow crap.

you guys must be young...i have seen this all before and with Perry Fewell as our DC. I don't expect much more from this defense. He blew his wadd against the Packers last. That took all Fewell had...in a losing effort. Great game, because of the offense but we lost...in fact, we lost alot of games because people had season best games this year against us. Not drinking that koolaid yet!

I expect JPP to be our best man on defense...Kiwi too, but that will be about it

I expect decent numbers from the passing game, but i also expect a couple INTs tonight so the 'turds can stay in it.

Giants keep it close...and lose

I don't like it either...no more than any of you

I am watching and rooting for them tonight you can be sure, but I know I will have less hair later than I did this morning

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

you guys must be young...i have seen this all before and with Perry Fewell as our DC. I don't expect much more from this defense. He blew his wadd against the Packers last. That took all Fewell had...in a losing effort. Great game, because of the offense but we lost...in fact, we lost alot of games because people had season best games this year against us. Not drinking that koolaid yet!

I expect JPP to be our best man on defense...Kiwi too, but that will be about it

I expect decent numbers from the passing game, but i also expect a couple INTs tonight so the 'turds can stay in it.

Giants keep it close...and lose

I don't like it either...no more than any of you

I am watching and rooting for them tonight you can be sure, but I know I will have less hair later than I did this morning

[/quote]

Sometimes even a blind hog gets an acorn.