+ Reply to Thread

Well looks like we got our emotional offensive leader back....Hello Wilson!

ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Veteran

Re: Well looks like we got our emotional offensive leader back....Hello Wilson!

I seriously don't understand the hate for this pick. Look at the tacklers laid out reaching for his ankles. Dude has wheels!

On a side note; I like how hype he got the locker room!

Ha ha nice. i love the fire. Now use it against those Philty scums

Yes I love his fire.

Banned

He was trying his best not to curse. Regardless he got his point across. Loved his energy. Let's Go Giants!

Veteran

I'm liking this pick the more I think about what it brings to the team.. He could be our LeSean McCoy & with our tandem WRs & Eli slinging the rock .. This pick looks promising

Veteran

First thing that popped into my mind after watching this video... Damn he can play. And I thought Tampa took our running back. Love what I see! Let's hope they can fix his fumbling problem.

Welcome to the Giants!

I love having a RB as out first round pick
    Its been a while, as long as he doesnt end up being a ron dayne or a tyrone wheatley LOL