+ Reply to Thread

OL or TE For The 2nd Round

Which position should the Giants go in the 2nd round? TE or OL
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: OL or TE For The 2nd Round

Shoot, Still is still there. Maybe we can still grab him. I agree with Polian when he said yesterday on ESPN as a parting shot that whoever gets him is going to have a quality player. Even if Still isn't there I think we go D-Line.

I think we go with an O-lineman later on.

[quote user="Antwuan"]Which position should the Giants go in the 2nd round? TE or OL[/quote]I guess it all depends who Reese has higher on his board at 63. I would not be at all surprised if they grabbed Dwayne Allen if he is still there.

Maybe DE is still in play---Vinny Curry or Andre Branch? Worthy and Still are still available, but may be gone by 63. There is also Kendall Reyes and Brandon Thompson.
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

Many surprising picks in the 1st means that some names not expected to be at the bottom of round 2 may be there. It will be interesting but still hoping for Dwayne Allen or OL help.

The best player on the board?

[quote user="Antwuan"]Which position should the Giants go in the 2nd round? TE or OL[/quote]

Im hoping for D.Allen TE out of Clemson. Fits the mold of a NYG TE. good blocker and reciever.

Im hoping Massie,Branch,Reyes,Worthy or Randle falls to them