+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

JPP Sack Calculator

JPP had 4.5 sacks his first year in the league and 16.5 his second year in the league. I did some calculations to see if I could come up with a formula to determine how many sacks he would have a year from now on. I came up with the following formula:

JPP = (4 ^ x) + .5 where x = years in the league

(4^1) + .5 = 4.5
    (4^2) + .5 = 16.5

According to this formula JPP should have 64.5 sacks this upcoming season (which shatters Strahan's record) and 256.5 sacks the following season. I can't wait. The Giants are going to be unstoppable. Teams are going to quadruple team JPP, meaning Tuck will be able to just walk right to the QB.

Edit: I appear to have put this in the wrong category. Sorry.

Re: JPP Sack Calculator

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]JPP had 4.5 sacks his first year in the league and 16.5 his second year in the league. I did some calculations to see if I could come up with a formula to determine how many sacks he would have a year from now on. I came up with the following formula:

JPP = (4 ^ x) + .5 ** where x = years in the league

(4^1) + .5 = 4.5
    (4^2) + .5 = 16.5

According to this formula JPP should have 64.5 sacks this upcoming season (which shatters Strahan's record) and 256.5 sacks the following season. I can't wait. The Giants are going to be unstoppable. Teams are going to quadruple team JPP, meaning Tuck will be able to just walk right to the QB.

Edit: I appear to have put this in the wrong category. Sorry.
    [/quote] nice.. we shall see just how well your extrapolations hold up

I just wanted to let you know I laughed at this.

Veteran

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"]I just wanted to let you know I laughed at this.[/quote]lol