+ Reply to Thread

Does anyone think the replay boothe & Refs will give the Giants some Make Up Calls Tonight?

Last week was totally one sided for Green Bay. I got so sick of hearing "The Play on the Field is confirmed.. The play staqnds as called"

Does anyone think that maybe the league got together this week & decided to give the Giants some make up calls against Little D tonight?

They certainly should consider it right?

Re: Does anyone think the replay boothe & Refs will give the Giants some Make Up Calls Tonight?

NO

Re: Does anyone think the replay boothe & Refs will give the Giants some Make Up Calls Tonight?

The zebras definitely owe us a few calls. Doubt we'll get them against 'America's Team', though.

Veteran

[quote user="Gianthunter"]NO[/quote]

[quote user="jakegibbs"]Last week was totally one sided for Green Bay. I got so sick of hearing "The Play on the Field is confirmed.. The play staqnds as called"

Does anyone think that maybe the league got together this week & decided to give the Giants some make up calls against Little D tonight?

They certainly should consider it right?[/quote]

No way, no how.

The Refs get a demerit every time the miss a call, or call a bad one, too many, and you can forget about reffing the Playoffs. So I think they will call a fair, and leinet game

Not counting on it. I expect us to come out with energy , and a kill or be killed mentality period!! Gmen standup

[quote user="Gianthunter"]NO[/quote]

Well that settles that. No chance for any makeups.

Next Question: Do you think they will continue to rule against the Giants on all questionalbe plays then?