+ Reply to Thread

unlikely but giants and colt mccoy??

saw this on twitter, prob nothing to it but did raise my eyebrow

Re: unlikely but giants and colt mccoy??

I could go either way for McCoy. Carr is a great backup but McCoy has potential. Both are great teammates.

McCoy salary is higher...but his age is far younger. Carr is in his twighlight... McCoy is still young.

Giants dont normally keep 3 QB's so if I had to choose...Id keep Carr only cuz of his experience with this system. But next year I think its time to cut the chord on Carr.

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mccoy could learn a lot sitting on the bench behind eli...no doubt

I don't think this will ever happen... I think Mccoy will look for a starting job someplace.

With a 90 man roster limit for training camp, teams want 4 QBs for camp.

Even if they love Perrilloux they still have to be looking at taking another QB, either draft, trade, or UDFA.

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]I don't think this will ever happen... I think Mccoy will look for a starting job someplace.[/quote]

Well, McCoy doesn't really have a say in who he is traded to......but I think you're right that this will never happen.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="slipknottin"]With a 90 man roster limit for training camp, teams want 4 QBs for camp.

Even if they love Perrilloux they still have to be looking at taking another QB, either draft, trade, or UDFA.[/quote]

Guarantee they sign QB Dan Di Lella UDFA