+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1st win will be against MN!!!

By the BYE week, we should be 2-6. As much as they have sucked these past 5 games, last night was the first I've seen any real improvement. To be honest had Eli not thorwn that pick 6 in the first quarter the game would have been very winable for them. I'm thinking they are turning a corner......and Jacobs is part of the reason.

I just hope we win before the Jags...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Bruno View Post
    I just hope we win before the Jags...
    I'm sure we will.

Banned
    In 2014 you mean?

Right now, I don't even know if the Giants can win 1 game. Turnovers, bad defense & bad luck is the combo for ultimate failure...

I mean really from a wins and loss aspect can it get any worse? We are the laughing stock of the NFL, I'm constantly asked by my coworkers "what's up with your team man?" I'm at the point where it doesn’t hurt anymore, I am just embarrassed now.

The way I see it is the negativity is not working so I'm gonna try and find something positive to look for. That will keep me off of the ledge of any tall buildings for the near future.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG in NE View Post
    I mean really from a wins and loss aspect can it get any worse? We are the laughing stock of the NFL, I'm constantly asked by my coworkers "what's up with your team man?" I'm at the point where it doesn’t hurt anymore, I am just embarrassed now.

The way I see it is the negativity is not working so I'm gonna try and find something positive to look for. That will keep me off of the ledge of any tall buildings for the near future.
    LOL! I'm right here as well.

Right now, I'm focused on the future of this team and by that I mean high draft picks in each round, or having the option of moving those picks for additional ones...get younger now!

And why do you think anything is going to change? Eli is falling apart.

Yippee

I thought the first win was supposed to be against the Eagles? Then the Bears? Now the Vikings?