+ Reply to Thread

Since Killer INT's Have Always Been Tony Romo's Favorite Method Of Choking Away Big Games

I thought it ironic and fitting that the Cowgirls would get PICK 6 on draft day!
    Oh yeah...and Thank You ESPN And NFL Network for ruining the draft for me, with the 15 so called experts between the 2 channels blathering on non stop, and sucking every ounce of enjoyment out of the telecast.
    I had to read the paper to find out who the G-Men picked, because I'd had enough by pick 7 and turned on a movie.
    Since it's obvious that overkill has become the standard for sports networks, It's safe to say that I've watched my last NFL draft !!
    The good old days....how I pine for the good old days.

Re: Since Killer INT's Have Always Been Tony Romo's Favorite Method Of Choking Away Big Games

[quote user="bigblue58"]I thought it ironic and fitting that the Cowgirls would get PICK 6 on draft day!
    Oh yeah...and Thank You ESPN And NFL Network for ruining the draft for me, with the 15 so called experts between the 2 channels blathering on non stop, and sucking every ounce of enjoyment out of the telecast.
    I had to read the paper to find out who the G-Men picked, because I'd had enough by pick 7 and turned on a movie.
    Since it's obvious that overkill has become the standard for sports networks, It's safe to say that I've watched my last NFL draft !!
    The good old days....how I pine for the good old days.[/quote]I was on Twitter pimping my Draft vids and Adam Schfter was spilling picks 3 before the TV called them out. People were giving him crap about it to. If he didnt do it 1 of the other guys like Mort would of though

Re: Since Killer INT's Have Always Been Tony Romo's Favorite Method Of Choking Away Big Games

Yes, I did not like Adam and Mort coming in before pick with the big scoop on who certain teams were trading up to get- was actually hoping that in one case the team picked someone else!

I did think they did not show as many players this year getting phone calls from team prior to pick which is nice since it makes it more fun to watch and not know who's name they will call.

But they did ruin a fare share of picks for me which sucks.