Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

CAN YOU BUY SB DVDs?

I can never find the whole games online through the NFL but there are listings on ebay...anybody have any experience?

Re: CAN YOU BUY SB DVDs?

I don't feel like digging, but there was some guy peddling all the playoff games and the Super Bowl on DVD. Just check back some pages.

yeah, saw that, I think the mods may have taken him off...

[quote user="viviano"]yeah, saw that, I think the mods may have taken him off...[/quote]

I wasn't taken off. I don't know what "peddling" means, but if it is something derogatory, then my apologies for trying to help out the TONS of Giants fans who wanted the games on DVD.

By the way, NO ONE will ever sell the full games on DVD, so if you don't appreciate my services, go buy the 1 hour highlight reel DVD that NFLSHOP.COM is selling.

[quote user="Adam Alberts"]

[quote user="viviano"]yeah, saw that, I think the mods may have taken him off...[/quote]

I wasn't taken off. I don't know what "peddling" means, but if it is something derogatory, then my apologies for trying to help out the TONS of Giants fans who wanted the games on DVD.

By the way, NO ONE will ever sell the full games on DVD, so if you don't appreciate my services, go buy the 1 hour highlight reel DVD that NFLSHOP.COM is selling.

[/quote]

Yo Bro... Check your e-mail !!! Please...[]

what is your email again?

Bench Player

Wrong..look at NFLSHOP.COM. COLTS and Steelers had 4 disc set that had the full games including SB. Original games as broadcast.

Official SB dvd will be released on the 28th of this month.

Bench Player

[quote user="Adam Alberts"]

[/quote]

i just PMd you []

Veteran

I PM'ed you as well.